Nothing the "OBAMANATION OF DESOLATION" does is ment to help.
Obama's plans are only ment to destroy & gain further control of the masses of people by INFORCED dependance on the Govt. which will not fullfill their promises of helping anyone other than the Big Money Boys & Girls.
If you think the govt. of Obama or Bush or Clinton or any other prez. even wannabe Romney cares about the elderly or poor or those that are not insured, then your mom slept on you and cut off the oxygen to your brain because they don't give a flip.
The only ones that will prosper are those private owned corporations like CPGH with their control freaks that run them along with drug dealers/pill pushers and insurance pushers, period.
I appreciate and respect your post and your opinion. I agree with the majority of what you say. However your words would go much further in the minds of those reading them if you would check your spelling before pushing "Save Comment".
I would like to see a little more effort in framing this poll question... Is it too much to ask a yes or no for each part of the health care reform laws..? For some real answers and some education as well.
Without socialized health care the US will continue to experience skyrocketing health costs and a system in which only "the 1%" are able to access medical treatment.
The strongarm tactics enforced by the likes of CPGH is the VERY THING Obama's health act are aimed at taking down, and a fully socialized system would eliminate them altogether.
This supposed good health care bill is not due to go into effect until 2014 some time, if even then and what about all those that need health care between then.
All that with a BIG IF we make it that far and can escape the desired One World Order Socialist agend being rammed down our throats at every turn all ment to destroy the USA as a Free Nation not help.
Once again it is designed to help crooked health care advocates, private owned medical units as well as drug pushers and insurance dealers get richer not help the People that need health care.
It does not take a rocket scientist to see that when CPGH charges can be reduced up to 25% or more if one pays cash or the total bill off when due that there is something wrong with this picture that reveals an inflaited cost being charged at first.
Those that have medical insurance get reamed by medical units like CPGH in order to offset the discounted costs to those that have no insurance resulting in a scam of one sort or another by some one.
Make no mistake folks i appreciate the workers of CPGH, but there is a cornered market being run by the management of CPGH to the point of owning all the outpatient clinics locally as well with no options for treatment other than Anchorage or out side, and thats just not right or good for any people needing health care.
It's not gonna be good for anyone period, unless you are on the inside making all the eazy money ment to bankrupt those that can afford medical insurance for now that is.
cbeard... stop drinking the Kool-Aid and spewing forth all those "occupy lies". Your statement that only 1% of the people can afford health care is pure slander. Truth is, 85% of the people already have health insurance and we most certainly can afford health care. Of the other 15% who don't have health care, the majority of them are young, healthy people who choose not to have health insurance. For those who are actually poor or have a disability preventing them from working, we already have a program called Medicaid that covers them with a tax-payer funded health insurance program.
Problems within our health care system are not from the consumer's ability to buy the services they need, but it is the industry's lack of health care providers, overbearing government regulation, and a massive army of lawyers filing lawsuit after lawsuit against every aspect of the health care system which is driving up the costs.
Think about it. If there is only 1 guy in town who can perform a particular service and nearly everyone needs to have that service, but at the same time the government is making it exceedingly difficult for that guy to provide the service, his industry makes it difficult and very costly to become trained and certified to perform that service, and there are packs of lawyers looking over his shoulder and filing lawsuits against him for performing his service... well, just how much do you think he has to charge for his service to you?
Socialism is the most vile form of people control that Evil has ever come up with and it must be fought and defeated as if it were a virus.
Skip to News
Peninsula Clarion ©2015. All Rights Reserved.