If this is the end...

Posted: December 21, 2012 - 10:13am

With any luck, the world will not end today.

Still, for 5,000 years the Mayan calendar has predicted that Dec. 21, 2012 would herald the end times.

Whether by comet, warring governments, disease, computers, homicidal robots, or hordes of invading zombies, theories abound as to when and how humanity could finally be wiped out.

Clarion staff checked in with community members to find out how they would prepare for the end and get their advice for doomsday-minded community members.

Each person answered three questions: What would you imagine the end of the world looking like? How would you attempt to prepare for the end of the world? What advice or techniques would you recommend the public take during these end times?

Rhonda Perry, Moose is Loose Bakery

Perry, production manager and baker at the Moose is Loose Bakery, and an owner of the bakery, wrote “End of the World Approaches ... get yer goodies before the looting starts” on the store’s marquee in preparation for today.

* What do you imagine the end of the world looking like?

“It would be a global catastrophic event that forces you to forgo your daily routine and take up a permanent daily struggle for survival,” Perry said.

* How would you attempt to prepare for the end of the world?

“Stockpiling toilet paper,” Perry said. “I think that would be the new world currency. I think if you had toilet paper you could get what you wanted from anybody else.”

* What advice or techniques would you recommend the public take during these end times?

“Do whatever you can do to prepare yourself for what you think you would need, if it were six months ago and you were preparing you would be stockpiling Twinkies,” she said.

Borough Mayor Mike Navarre

* What would you imagine the end of the world looking like?

“I envision a ‘Hollywood special effects style ending,’ a (spectacular) series of eruptions, with earthquakes thrown in as well as huge tidal waves. Of course, people would be running around yelling, screaming, panicking and reacting in good and bad ways amid the ensuing chaos,” Navarre wrote in an email.

* How would you attempt to prepare for the end of the world?

“Tough to prepare for the end ... what if it’s a false alarm? Way too many scenarios, making it impossible to prepare for every contingency. Better if it’s one huge explosion, everyone goes at once,” he said.

“Help others as best you are able and remember everyone will be rendered a little crazy by all of the confusion, chaos, panic and fear associated with the end of everything. There will, of course, be heroes and villains ... be a hero.”

Kenai City Manager Rick Koch

Rick Koch said he hoped he could get up on Dec. 22, and know the world had survived.

“In fact, we need to; it’s the Kenai-SoHi Hockey Alumni Game, scheduled for the 22nd, and I would be sorely disappointed if the end of the world came one day before that,” Koch said.

* What would you imagine the end of the world looking like?

“Dark. Like nothing. The end is the end,” Koch said.

* How would you attempt to prepare for the end of the world?

“If I really thought it was the end of the world, let’s see … I guess I’d go hang out on my homestead and wait for then end of the world,” Koch said. “Maybe I would sit down in front of a fire in the wood stove and I would read Richard Bach, ‘Illusions, adventures of a reluctant Messiah’.”

“Be good to each other,” he said.

Kenai Mayor Pat Porter

Whatever happens today, Pat Porter said she is going to eat dessert for breakfast, just in case.

* What would you imagine the end of the world looking like?

“Looking like? If I was able to see it, I imagine it would be quick and horrible. … I mean, I think it’s like a meteorite that’s supposed to come to the earth — or a big planet or something. So that’s kind of what I would imagine the end of the earth would be. It would be something coming from out of space and, uh, whatever happened would be over very fast and — explosive.”

* How would you attempt to prepare for the end of the world?

“How would I prepare? I would make sure that I ate dessert before it happened. You want to do that first; you don’t want to wait until you’ve eaten the whole dinner and it’s too late. Absolutely eat dessert first before my meal ... because if it’s the end of the world, I’m not going to survive it, right? So I might as well as have a good time during it.”

“I would say live every day to the fullest. And if you have bridges that you need to bridge, then I think you need to cross them. I don’t know if that makes sense, but to me if you have bridges that you need bridge with other people, that you fix whatever it is and cross that bridge,” she said.

Ted Spraker, Board of Game, and wife, Elaina Spraker

Elaina said she and Ted believed that if a person was in a good place with their faith, everything would be OK regardless of when the world ended.

* What would you imagine the end of the world looking like?

“For one that watches way to many movies, here’s how I envision it. I don’t ever envision the whole world, the Earth it’s self, totally blacking out. So Alaska would be OK because we’re self-sufficient up here,” Elaina said. “And first of all, who would want to blow up Alaska, you know? I mean, sure, circumstance, the meteor might hit us; let’s say it’s not. We would be fine, because we would go out like we do, and we harvest our animals and grow our vegetables and we know how to survive.”

* How would you attempt to prepare for the end of the world?

“We can harvest our animals, so we would be able to eat. And, actually, I think people in Alaska or more harsher climates — they think about that stuff anyway, because in a sense, they have to, especially if they really live out in the Bush. We’ve spent some time during hunting season with some true, true, true subsistence couples. It was amazing how they lived off the land and how ingenuous they were. So sometimes we think about that stuff,” Elaina said.

“Learn to shoot because then you could eat and you could ward off the bad people that are trying to get to your food, right?” Ted said. “I guess, don’t really take anything for granted, and always have a back up plan. Don’t obsess about it, because there are people out there — the Doomsdayers — that do obsess about it. Have a conversation with your spouse or you family, you know, ‘what if’ and ‘what would we do?”

Soldotna Mayor Peter Micciche

* What would you imagine the end of the world looking like?

“I’m really not one to consider such things,” Micciche said. “I think about living my life by doing the right thing, being good to the ones I care about and remembering as we see with many current events that you don’t know when it may be the last time you see someone you care about. So instead of looking at how I would view the end of the world I guess I would say that I try to end every conversation and every situation with folks in a way that wouldn’t have me regretting my last meeting with them.”

* How would you attempt to prepare for the end of the world?

Micciche said it depended on how the world was to end.

Ultimately, Micciche decided to talk about how he responded to the idea that the Mayan calender predicted the end of the world.

“I think there’s several things that could have occurred, one being that someone broke the last chisel another that a labor uprising where they finally said ‘I’m done carving large stones for you without a significant raise then talks just broke down’ or those calenders were put out thousands of years in advance and that’s when the contract ran out,” he said. “Think about governments today, you can’t squeeze a five-year plan of them, the Mayans had one a couple of thousand years down the road.”

“The way I would prepare is I would, considering that there is an awful lot of quality snow on our sledding hill, I would spend the last day stopping off at Safeway picking up my girls’ favorite hot dogs and materials for some quality s’mores, a little bit of Bailey’s for my wife and we would spend the day as a family sledding and would wrap it up with some fresh dogs per the bonfire in our yard,” he said.

Watchman on the Wall
Watchman on the Wall 12/21/12 - 01:33 pm
Thats Funny

In 10 Days they, we will have another chance to get-r-done, because thats when our calendar runs out. I bet in 11 days many will wish it had ended due to the way their head feels from partys and celebrating.
The thing is the Mayans never said it was the End of the World, they said it was the End of an Age, Era, Cycle, Hollywood and scientists and doomsdayers or wannabe prognosticators said it was the End of the World.
What amazes me is that the scientist said all the planets were going to align with the Milkyway on 12-21-12 which would cause massive universal troubles. I wondered how that was going to happen with the moon not being full and off to the side forming a halfmoon which ment that the planets were not aligned as scientist said.
The thing is no one knows what their next second is going to be so we all just need to be ready because the END OF THE WORLD will come for all of us someday. Without warning and unknown to us, without warning someday our number will be drawn and we will breath our last, then we will all see if we guessed, gambled right or wrong about the eternal at the End of our World.
But this was a funny bunch of answers from them all, other than the Sprakers answer, which seems correct, Maybe.
I do wonder if they did any of these things and if not, why not?
No ones knows when the End will come, but, it will come for all of us someday, right on time. As i and some other Believers at church always say, eat dessert first as it may be your last chance for some bad desserts. But, were not looking for the Undertaker at the end, were looking for the Uppertaker for the beginning. 11 Days left before the calendar runs out.

Kenai
Kenai 12/21/12 - 08:14 pm
The Moon

I could find of little coherence in your missive, but I think I can respond to one of your points. The Moon isn't a planet.

Happy Solstice!

Watchman on the Wall
Watchman on the Wall 12/21/12 - 09:16 pm
Thanks Kenai

The scientist must not know that either as the showed it lined up with all the planets with the hole of the Milkyway.
The star sun ain't no planet either but they had it all lined up as well with our satellite moon.
The thingy is it's all mathematics and these folks knew what was up much more than we do today and just because they were misrepresented by their claims of the End of an Age of time by claims of world wide distruction does not meant that it had to come on this exact day. It just means that as history shows there have been judgments in the past and there will be judgments in the future and it's not just the Mayans that claim this. There is always distruction of some sort before the New can begin and my personell beliefs are that this will be the start of the Tribulation period where 2/3rds of all life is to be destroyed according to the Bible at the End of the Age just prior to Chjrists return to rule & reign for 1000 yrs on earth as the Jewish King and Lord of all mankind.
It is coming and none of us know when, but we surely should be noticing the SIGNS pointing to massive Global troubles with all the daily news or natural and human upheaveals that are getting worse daily. Check out Matthew 24;, Mark 13; and Luke 21; where Christ answers his followers question of what shall be the SIGNS of the End of the Age and your return.

I will also add that Mikey Navarre did give a good answer of troubles are coming with Villains and Hero's and we need to be hero's. He is right and villains will have guns when they come, so we Hero's had better also have them and bayonets too.
No one knows the day or the hour that the End will come, so always be ready to meet your creator on good terms.

Watchman on the Wall
Watchman on the Wall 12/22/12 - 09:34 pm
Buy Toilet Paper

9 Days left before the End of the Calendar so stock up, no one really knows How, When, Where, Who or Why the END TIMES will start.
BUT, WE SURE ALL KNOW IT'S COMING, DON'T WE?

Watchman on the Wall
Watchman on the Wall 12/23/12 - 10:47 am
IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK ALOT LIKE

DOOMSDAY, all around the World.
Just curious as to what the 3 writers of this article think. They did ment a few possible things that are causing concern Globally and all SIGNS of the End Times for Societies as we know them.
I also wonder if any of those that gave replys to the questions realize that yet another calendar is about to end and it too could usher in a time of world wide troubles and distruction?
As i said a couple comments hit reality of proper thinking for these coming troubles that even the simplest minded can see will come someday.
The Sprakers were the most helpful as i see it and even Mikey Navarre had a good closing word of advice.
Troubles are coming and they can come from many areas as the writers said, even if they more than likely refuse to really believe their possible predictions.
The Sprakers conduct several classes each year called Women on Target, classes which teach women and girls how to handle and shoot differant weapons such as pistols, rifles and shootguns, even AR-15's.(assult weapons in the hands of those that would assult others)
My wife and several other ladies from church took differant classes and the cost is only $25.00 and lunch is provided as well as all the weapons & ammo, ladies are allowed to bring their own weapons if they want.
I think EVERY LADY OR GIRL, ALL CITIZENS, should know how to use weapons of all kinds and practice often so we don't have to call 911 and hope and pray that the Good guys, heros, show up in time when the villians show up at many areas of life and want to commit evil acts against others.
The main problem is that people fail to prepare, thus they prepare to fail. Troubles are coming and no one knows How, When, Where, Why or Who will bring these troubles at every level. It may even be ID theft or something that causes Alaskans to be shut off for periods of time without food, electric, gas or a number of other things, all of which could be for very long periods of time and will you be ready or hope that the Govt. or others get to you in time to help.
We need to be ready to help others as well as selves at any time and under any circumstance instead of waiting and hoping the Good Guys will show up sooner or later.
This past Thursday my wife and i went to Whitter for some business. We came upon a lady that had lost control and went into the ditch just past Sterling, we could have just gone on by and figured that help was on the way or we could stop and pull her out of the ditch.
On the way home from Whitter we witnessed a truck 3 cars ahead of us that lost control and flipped on it's top, we could have hoped that the Good Guys at 911 which my wife called before the snow settled could show up in time to help the lady that was driving this truck. We stopped and helped in both cases and were thankful that the Lord allowed us to be where we needed to be and help others because we were prepared to do so until the other Good guys showed up and relieved the first group of Good Guys.
8 Days now till the end of the Calendar, but no one really knows if troublkes will come before or after that date, so we need to all be prepared for earthly and eternal situations and know how to survive each one. Practice and prepare for all things and hopefully they will not come, Hopefully.

northernlights
northernlights 12/24/12 - 01:17 pm
Watchman on the wall

Your quoting from the gospels, they are not written directly to you or for you. Only for your learning. Read Thess, that is written directly for us in this time of administration. We are saved from the wrath, thats why we can have peace and enjoy our lives with God. If you thought for one moment that God expects you to go through the wrath, then how in the heck can you enjoy life? We are saved from it, thats what being saved means. Christ will come back for us first, the dead will rise and we will meet them in the air. Later, years later, then there will be a ressurection of the just and of the unjust. Thats when those in the old testament will rise up and for the unjust. so called churches today love to teach that we will face judgment, we wont, I dont care how many scriptures from the gospels you want to preach. Jesus was talking to the judeans, after Acts, when being born again finaly became available, we in this grace administration are saved. The Epistles that are written directly for us are; romans, corinithians, Galations, Ephesians, Phillipeans, Collosions and then Thess. But people are not being taught them they keep learning the gospels and no one gets past the cross, they stay there at sin and death. Get above it, thats why Christ came, so we can have life more than abundant. They were not christians in the gospels, that is christ in, wasnt available until Acts on pentecost when the new birth was available. Ephesians should be read over and over. We are saved from the wrath! god is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we an ask or think! And further more, he doesnt deal with us according to our sins! We are forgiven.There are more christians living in fear than anyone else in the world. Because thier preachers continue to preach sin and condemnation. they dont know where to read in the bible what is written for them or to them. If we have been given life, then we have life. God is not a liar, if we are saved, we are saved. Do you really think God is going to say I love you and will protect, provide and supply every need, but look out at the end cause I might kill you? Only fool speaks that, an unlearned person who does not know where or what to read in the bible except the gospels. Read and study the epistles, then you will who you are and where your going. If not, then you will live in lots of fear from not knowing.

Watchman on the Wall
Watchman on the Wall 12/24/12 - 02:12 pm
Northernlights

Correct the gospels were written to the Jews, so was the Old testament and much of the New. As for the resurrection mentioned in I Thessalonians 4:13-18 yes all christians dead & alive shall be saved from the wrath to come and we shall all go to the Jewsish Jesus's wedding feast and all of those that died before Christ were already raised and are considered the wedding guests, not the Bride, Church.
We learn from both the Old and New as it is said ALL Scriptures are given for doctrine and reproof for the building up of the saints and ALL of Scripture Old and New should be studied as they each are a compliment and fulfillment of each.
Saints, thats everyone that knows Jesus as Lord and Savior, it's not a voted on saints by fellow humans thingy. I have no fear of tomorrow for self, but, for all those that think they know the way to sanjose, i mean eternity with God which only comes through John 14:6. Many false teachers are gone out into the world dressed as sheperds to lead and protect the flock, but they are false sheperds and care not for anyone, not even their eternal security.
Our Jewish Messiah Yeshua, Jesus and his father Yahweh, God are in total control and the Evil one is only allowed to do so much right now, but, the time is coming when the restrainer will be removed and that Lawless one, Satan will be released to get-r-done his attempt to destroy all natural creation with 2/3rds of all life being destroyed and if those days are not cut short, he would totally destroy all life on earth. WWII killed 56 Million people, WWIII will kill 4.6 Billion people in a 7 yr period along with almost every living thing on earth. Revelations 13; talks about that Dragon being cast down to earth and his coming with great wrath because his time is short.
DOOMS DAY is coming and it can come in many was, like heart attack or many other forms of death, and then Dooms day for eternity will come in for many that thought they knew the way, the Truth and the Life, Jesus, and it will also come for those that could careless and have totally rejected the Free Gift of salvation.
None of us can really say or predict what tomorrow will bring, let alone the next hour. The thing is to be ready to meet your maker and hopefully that meeting will be a Good one.
Titus 2:13 to you Northernlights and hang on till then, because the ride is about to start at the End of This Age of Time any day now and everything that Jesus told his followers in Matthew 24;-25; will all come to pass, and it's not pretty the tings that are about to come on all the earth.

ONLY 7 DAYS NOW TILL THE END OF THE CALENDAR!!

Watchman on the Wall
Watchman on the Wall 12/25/12 - 04:28 pm
6 Days now.

6 Days now till the END of our Calendar and it will be Merry January 1, 2013, MAYBE.
Have a Merry New Year and hopefully you all will prepare not to fail, but i fear most will fail to prepare for what lies ahead.
Merry December 25, 2012 to all and have a Merry December 26th tomorrow.
THE BEGINNING IS NEARER NOW!!

Watchman on the Wall
Watchman on the Wall 12/26/12 - 02:42 pm
5 DAYS NOW

5 Days till the END, are you ready, have you prepared or failed to prepare for it's arrival.
Have a MERRY 26th, and start stocking up as the END is Nearer now than it was on the 21st of Dec. because our calendar is going to run out in 5 days now and massive global troubles could arise from that date with the fiscal cliff and world war and many other things that just will not subside, in fact these SIGNS are getting more frequent and more severe with each passing day. But, don't worry, be happy and party like there is no tomorrow, which very well could be the case for some of you. Who knows for sure what tomorrow will bring? OH! In answer to the question of what does the END look like? The Bible says when it comes, and it will come at the time of Gods choosen, that the END will come by Fire and everything will be consumed and burnt up so that the New Age can begin. So there you have it, the END will look like earth is on fire because it will be. Have you got your FREE FIRE INSURANCE POLICY YET? That would be Jesus Christ free insurance, NOT Santa Claus's.

MERRY 26th to all and just maybe a Happy New ERA or year.

beaverlooper
beaverlooper 12/27/12 - 01:04 am
the end

I hope THE END means we will no longer have to listen to WoW harping on it being the end, like having a few months supplies will make any difference in the long run anyway. Of course then there will be some other made up catastrophe that will be certain to be fall us because the lord wants us to live in constant fear.
Sorry, I refuse to live in fear. If you're going to worry why pray? If you're going to pray why worry? My life has been God's gift to me,what I've done with it has been my gift to God.We'll discuss that when we meet and not one single word WoW or any of the others that think their interpretation of the word is the only correct one will mean a thing.
My life is between me and my maker and luckily my God is one compassion and not one of Justice.He will not send me to an eternity of fire for a 5 minute mistake in this life.He is a God of love and not a spoiled petulant little kid.

Watchman on the Wall
Watchman on the Wall 12/27/12 - 07:05 am
Beaverlooper

You seem to struggle with comprehention or reality of purpose for my posts.
I HAVE NO FEAR FOR ME, JUST PEOPLE THAT FAIL TO PREPARE.
You are correct in saying that each one of us must make our own choices of God or no God and that each one of us will stand before him and give an account. You fail to realize that everything you did or didn't do out side of accepting Jesus Christs as your atoning sacrifice for your 5 minute mistakes is really all you shall be judged for. You also seem to forget that out of love we rebuke and disapline or own children, creations, yet to accept that God the Creator of all will also rebuke and disipline his children and creations is unacceptable to you.
Yes God is a God of compassion for now that is, God is also a God that demands rightiousness and Justice for ALL and one day will have to do some major butt kicking applied to all that rejected his way, truth and life found in Christ alone.
I do believe that you fall short in one area of your expertice and supposed knowledge of Gods plans for all creation, which is probably due to your failure to read the Instruction Booklet, the Bible. Not the many added or rewritten versions by many wannabe true religions, but, the King James or the New American Standard, ALL OTHERS ARE JUNK. Many people have the New version of the bible known as the Locally Adaptive Modified Edition. This Bible is very popular as it comes with all blank pages so people can write what they want & think for the rules to live and die by. These all come from views formed by locally adaptive eazily modified peoples ideas which are constantly changing like the wind blows. I simply call it the LAME version, mainly because i use to use it regularly and was always good to go no matter what or which direction i chose to go in, which was the LAMEIST excuse ever, but i liked it, it's very popular compared to Gods rules.
But, as you said you'll HAVE IT YOUR WAY, i can have it mine and God will have it his and just maybe you will be luckily enough to have gambled correctly in your desired interpretation of Gods rules for eternity for all of us, children, creations.
4 Days left till the END of our calendar, are you ready? As this article states many troubles can come from many directions and we never know when they will strike, so prepare.

Watchman on the Wall
Watchman on the Wall 12/27/12 - 07:28 am
Invading Zombies

I'm just wondering why the writers of this article chose the Zombies as a possible future trouble for mankind?
You writers of course do realize that there really such things as zombies don't you? History shows, funny thing about that history if it's not destroyed, one can research any thing and find what has happened before, which means it could happen again. The Zombie affect world wide has happened and it's a sickness like rabbies which affects the brains of it's victims. We have had such cases here in America the past few years where zombies have attacked people, one in FL eating a person alive while LE are shooting him/it everywhere with no effect until a shoot is placed in the head. I was told that history shows an outbreak of Zombies in Africa a few yrs back, eating people alive.
Just this year and only a month or so back LE as well as other Government agencies, i think the CIA or FBI trained with weapons to qualify for their weapons certificates and they trained shooting live ZOMBIES, Two to the chest, one to the head. Our local LE trained with Two to the chest, one to the head as well, i don't know if they had live fellow officers dressed as Zombies as the others across America did, but it does make one wonder why use Zombies to train killing for weapons certifications.
Just wondering out loud as usual and wondering why the reporters of this article used Zombies as a coming threat and possible need to prepare for them. The thing i've learned about the media and Hollywood is that they each try to mislead people away from the reality of possible troubles by making fun of them and painting a picture of fiction, not reality. The trouble is that they, reporters and Hollywood use history past to try and mislead us into thinking that it can't be history future as well. I really like all the Biblical stories that they twist into fiction for past and future events in this deceptive game we are all playing in with only two sides of players.
What has been, is what shall be, there is nothing new under the sun no matter what man comes up with in his unstable mind.

BigRedDog
BigRedDog 12/27/12 - 04:58 pm
Seeking death but can't find it!

Those video games are just getting us primed for the real thing. It's about that fifth and sixth cup or plauge of the Tribulation, you know where men seek death but can't find it , bingo Zombies. Keep that black rifle handy.

motely
motely 12/27/12 - 09:43 pm
is it the end

Watchman what is going on ? getting right with the man above I believe is right, I believe reading all the comments you have spoken of being right with our creator, I love my friend above and its my relationship and it seems to be good, I do attend church with my family and that would be by choice, do I think something is going to happen in the future YES I DO do I know what the out come is gonna be ? NO I DO NOT, am I AFRAID yes a little, am I afraid of a looter or two, HELL NO, got camera's every where and big dogs, that will have there way with the purp ! If we make it through what evers gonna happen, If anything happens, Going underground might be the way to go in the months ahead, am glad we're not in big city, where all the crack heads roam the streets sucking the soul from all and stealing anything thats not nailed down, good luck with the looters there,
I have sent you a private message if you might get a chance to read,

Watchman on the Wall
Watchman on the Wall 12/28/12 - 08:44 am
underground

motley, i don't know for sure whats coming next other than looking at all the SIGNS OF THE TIMES. Yes the believers in Christ Jesus have been looking for his return eversince he left and promised he would return for his followers. Thats been almost TWO Days now, or two thousand years, as the scripture tells us that a day with the lord is as a thousand years. The thing that many fail to realize is the End times are all revolving around the REGATHERED Nation of Israel, the JEWSISH PEOPLE, not replacement christians. Gods time clock has ALWAYS BEEN around the Jewish people, nation and no others. The final countdown started in 1948 when the Jewish Nation was ONCE again recognized as a nation back in their ORIGINAL LAND, land which God gave them and helped them conqure over their enemies. God did not forget, nor break his eternal promises to the Jews, if he did then what hope does anyone else have of God not breaking his eternal promises to us as well? Our Hope is secure in knowing that god did not mess up and have to send all these now days many supposed prophets, leaders with ANOTHER GOSPEL. It's like God saying OOPS! I messed up the first time and now realise that error and have sent yet another, another, another prophet with the real scoop this time, so please believe me on this account. NOT! God did not get it wrong, mankind did and wants to rewrite the rules with Satans help and it is an epidimic now with new ways foreward with promises of fundamental change and hope to believe in now. Many false prophets have come into the world and they are in every area of our lives and we just smile and say, wow, that sure sounds good, lets follow this one for a while and see where he leads us.
Back to underground bunkers for survival, it's not for me, but, the Government has many major underground sites that are self sustaining for many yeras for many high ranking govt. officials all around the usa. Colorado, Idaho, Virginia, DC and elese where. You see they have known for along time that the END was coming, just not exactly when, so they work like little ants preparing for the day. There are many sites that store many NATURAL SEEDS or GYNOMES of humans and animals alike, as well as seeds for all plants, all stored in massive amounts for the future possible RESTART BY MEN when their END does come.
OOPS! Man forgot the GOD factor as usual and fail to realize that every things in control and under Gods control even if they don't want to accept those facts.
People planning everywhere, at least those that know it's coming. The thing is that the Wicked don't want everyone planning or preparing for whats coming thus all the work to disprove all the very telling SIGNS which all point to the END is very near. Make fun of or redicule those that are preparing and warning others to do so, while in sight they also prepare for their own survival of a select few for their Utopia here on earth. Troubles are coming and the only real escape Fire Insurance Plan is Christ Jesus alone. I'm not affraid either for self or fellow christians that really know Gods salvation plan. I'M AFFRAID FOR ALL THOSE THAT FOLLOW THE PIED PIPER LEADER OFF THE CLIFF TO ETERNAAL DISTRUCTION, UNDERGROUND.
Many false leaders have come and they are all setting us up for that OWO single leader and Religion for the last 7 yrs of this AGE, ERA, or Dispensation of time we are now about to enter.
Now you know the rest of the story, so hang on and know in whom you believe in and be persuaded that he is really the TRUE HOPE AND FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE TO BELIEVE IN FOR ETERNITY, Jesus Christ is his name.

TITUS 2:13

motely
motely 12/29/12 - 11:19 am
RE: lets follow this guy for a while

Very True Watchman, at times I follow and forget, I ask for forgiveness on a daily basis and talk with my children about the horrible times coming ! Looking at these million dollar bunkers underground with swimming pools and gardens with 30 year survival capabilities, does tend to steer a person off track,
Getting right with our friend above is a must, we are sure headed for something ! scared I am a little, perhaps because I am learning and take in as much as I can, Racing perhaps to my end ! Role modeling for my children is a must, there like little birds in a nest with there mouths open waiting for food and knowledge, knowledge I can only give what I have, food I can give more cause its easy ! Frustrated with a cruel world I am, trying to protect these little birds form evil is a full time job,

motely
motely 12/30/12 - 03:47 pm
watchman , Is it the end

Crapppppppppp I'm not ready !

Watchman on the Wall
Watchman on the Wall 01/01/13 - 12:07 am
Yes motley it is the END

I'm ready, i got 2 NRA guns drawn daily calendars and couple 1st National and 1 Jewish, so when the END COMES monday night i'll be ready. No one knows when the End of this Age is. We only know from the SIGNS that Jesus told us to look for in Matthew 24; Luke 21; of things that would happen and be getting worse and more frequent and severe each passing day.
The thing is that the END OF THE WORLD, that does come some day, but after the 1000 yr reign of Christ with the earth as well as all things shall be burned by fire.
What does the scriptures say motley? They say be ready for ye know not what day or hour your lord shall return for you, but, always we ready and looking up for his return. Titus 2:13.
I sure hope i win some guns from the NRA this yr.
$50.00 calendars sold at Sportsmans and 1 guns is drawn daily and winners names go back in the barrel, so you could win many times on the same ticket/calendar stub.
TWO DAYS LEFT TILL THE END ****** of this calendar year.
It's only 14 hrs now till the END of this calendar year.
Have a GR8 New Year, hopefully instead of failing to prepare you'll, prepare not to fail as we can all see that there appears to be many SIGNS of coming troubles from every direction and every kind from natural to manmade, with all getting more intence and frequent each day.
Just 53 minutes now till the END.
Have a GR8 New Year and remember who loves you and gave his life so you would have GR8 Joy and comfort in all things present and things to come.

Seafarer
Seafarer 01/02/13 - 04:29 pm
WoW

You must live each and every day around the Clarion's comment section. No life outside this, eh? Wuddupwidat? Nothing but spouting some trivia about the world's biggest myth. I feel sorry for you. Does somebody shop, cook, and clean for you? It seems this is all you have. Bummer, dude. You really should get out more...