• TOPS AK No. 220 Kasilof weigh-in at CES Station 6, 58260 Sterling Highway. Meeting starts at 9 a.m. Call 262-7319 or 252-3436.
• TOPS AK No. 164 Soldotna weigh-in at First Baptist Church, 159 S. Binkley. Meeting starts at 11 a.m. Call 262-7339.
• Alcoholics Anonymous recovery group at URS Club, 405 Overland Drive. Call 262-1917.
• The Kenai Community Library will host a brown bag lunch discussion.
• The local chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society meets at at Heritage Place in Soldotna, 232 Rockwell Ave. Call Lindy at 262-4724.
• AA Step Sisters at Central Peninsula Hospital. Call 262-2304.
• Weight Watchers, Woodruef Building, 155 Smith Way, Soldotna. Doors open at 5:15; joining members should arrive by 5:30; Getting Started session for newcomers at 6:30.
• TOPS AK 20, Soldotna, weigh-in at Christ Lutheran Church, 128 North Soldotna Avenue, Soldotna. Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. Call 262-1557.
• Celebrate Recovery, Midnight Son Seventh-day Adventist church on the corner of Swires Rd. and Kenai Spur Hwy in Kenai. Dinner is at 6 p.m.; Recovery Lesson at 6:30 p.m.; Open Share groups at 7:15 p.m. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call260-3292.
• Narcotics Anonymous Support Group “Dopeless Hope Fiends” at 607 Frontage Road, Kenai.
• Square dance group at Ninilchik Senior Center.
• AA Attitude of Gratitude at URS Club, 405 Overland Drive. Call 283-3777.
• AA North Roaders Group at North Star Methodist Church, Mile 25.5 Kenai Spur Highway. Call 242-9477.
• Alcoholics Anonymous Ninichick support group at United Methodist Church, 15811 Sterling Highway, Ninilchik. Call 907-567-3574.
The Community Calendar lists recurring events and meetings of local organizations. To have your event listed, email organization name, day or days of meeting, time of meeting, place, and a contact phone number to email@example.com.