Police release details on shooting

Posted: July 24, 2013 - 10:43am  |  Updated: July 24, 2013 - 3:49pm

The Kenai Police Department has released details of Tuesday night’s shooting at Home Depot.

According to a press release, Ezekiel Johnston, 25, of Kenai, allegedly shot Cole Sprinkle, 23, of Wasilla, three times with a handgun inflicting life-threatening injuries.

Johnston called 911 at about 6:30 p.m. and told dispatch he was being chased by someone who was going to beat him up.

While officers were responding to Johnston’s call, multiple 911 calls were received about a shooting in the Home Depot parking lot.

Police found that Sprinkle had been the occupant of a white Chevy pickup and was pursuing Johnston who was driving a Honda car.

According to the release, the chase ended in the Home Depot parking lot where Sprinkle exited the pickup and attempted to get in the driver’s side of the Honda. When he couldn’t gain entry, Sprinkle smashed the driver’s side window with his fist. Johnston allegedly shot Sprinkle three times during that altercation.

Sprinkle was taken to Central Peninsula Hospital and is being treated for his injuries.

Lt. David Ross said no arrests have been made, and the investigation in ongoing.

The release asks that the owner of a blue Ford pickup that may have been parked close to the scene of the shooting call the Kenai Police Department at 907-283-7879.

Suss
Suss 07/26/13 - 12:59 am
JOAT'S 1st Guess

"Most shootings are not intentional"
"Relax people. But ya'll sure do get a lot of exercise jumping to conclusions! "
Joat's next informative quote "small number of people die" is relative, that being if it was not your relative then, meh?

Now for the expertise and datum to back up "only a very small percentage of people shot with a handgun actually die"
Firearm-related homicides declined 39%, from 18,253 in 1993 to 11,101 in 2011.
Nonfatal firearm crimes declined 69%, from 1.5 million victimizations in 1993 to 467,300 victimizations in 2011.
Firearm violence accounted for about 70% of all homicides and less than 10% of all nonfatal violent crime from 1993 to 2011.
From 1993 to 2011, about 70% to 80% of firearm homicides and 90% of nonfatal firearm victimizations were committed with a handgun.
Males, blacks, and persons ages 18 to 24 had the highest rates of firearm homicide from 1993 to 2010.
About 61% of nonfatal firearm violence was reported to the police in 2007-11.
Firearm Death, Firearm Injuries, and Total Shot 2000 to 2008
Year Death Injuries Total Shot Year Death Injuries Total Shot
2000 28,663 75,685 104,348 2005 30,694 69,825 100,519
2001 29,573 63,012 92,585 2006 30,896 71,417 102,313
2002 30,242 58,841 89,083 2007 31,224 69,863 101,087
2003 30,136 65,834 95,970 2008 31,593 78,622 110,215
2004 29,569 64,389 93,958

Between 2000 and 2008 a total of 617,488 people suffered nonfatal gunshot injuries in the
United States. This averages to about 68,610 persons per year. In 2008, however―a year in
which gun deaths totaled 31,593, only slightly above the period’s average―another 78,622
were shot but did not die, a figure markedly above the period’s average. Most striking, the
total number of people shot in 2008 totaled 110,215―the highest total recorded during the
nine-year period.
Why have gun deaths remained fairly constant even though the total number of people shot
is increasing? The answer is that improved emergency services and better medical care are
saving lives that would otherwise be lost to guns.

Homicide Trends in the United States, 1980-2008

Crash907
Crash907 07/26/13 - 02:14 am
Point of View

For starters, I hope Sprinkle recovers. Next, I just wanted to throw out that this sprinkle chased down Johnston, Johnston called the cops. He then went to a public place, probably hoping to dissuade sprinkle from a fight. Sprinkle was not to be diverted and proceeded to break out his window. I mean seriously? Your telling me if this happened to you and you had a gun and you had, say, your mom or wife in the car or a kid at home, that you wouldn't have used ANY and I mean ANY means necessary to defend yourself? Heck if I didn't have a gun I probably would have broken of my gear shift and beat him with it! ANY MEANS necessary to protect myself and get me home to my daughter! I also have no desire to have my face blackened and blue! If it was a girl I would have felt the same way. Every person acting in a legal manner has a right to use any means necessary to protect themselves. This person demanding to know why the shooter wasn't arrested, imagine if that was your son who had been chased and scared! Or your husband! Then would you have wanted him arrested when he had been defending himself from bodily harm? Seriously!

kenairiverbandit
kenairiverbandit 07/26/13 - 06:34 am
First off, if the guy from

First off, if the guy from Wasilla had a legal beef with the guy who shot him, He could have requested legal assistance. The shooter Did request help. Secondly, Anybody has a Right to Protect themselves and/or others in danger. By the way, that Right is also a Responsibility. Finally, we don't need the problems of the lower 48 increasing here. So, what the shooter did is a perfect example of what needs to happen as an example of self-preservation and non-tolerance of BS here where we live and raise our children. Remember, when you are in fear of your safety, do whatever is necessary to not only get away, but make sure there is No Chance for Retaliation. One more thing to think about....Our court system is no longer referred to as the Justice System....It is the Legal System. Justice was served at home depot the other night, end of story.

kenairiverbandit
kenairiverbandit 07/26/13 - 06:37 am
Amen Crash907!!!

Amen Crash907!!!

Allsprucedup
Allsprucedup 07/26/13 - 04:58 pm
The wild , wild west...

I wonder if the guy who broke the window knew the shooter had a gun. To me when one person has a gun and the other one does not this does not justify the use of a gun especially since both of these guys were the same size. I was there. When you fire a gun in a public place you run a great risk of hurting bystanders. To me, the situation contained people who were angry and hot headed and when you combine that with a lethal weapon then a tragedy happens. I stand by my words that having a gun in a fit of anger makes it easier to forget options other than the use of force. That night made it very clear to me that I feel far less safe with people being allowed to carry a gun in far more places than ever before. Not because there are more guns but because it gives permission for idiots to carry them.

akdave
akdave 07/26/13 - 09:53 pm
JOAT,you are correct in your

JOAT,you are correct in your dissertation, thank you. These armchair slobs are the same whiners and rejects who get on sound off every morning and spew their psychotic BS and try & make themselves sound important. These are the people who believe in guilt, they reak of it. Everyone is guilty in their eyes and no matter how much evidence is presented toward the truth, they will not accept it. The people who post here and spew their garbage on sound off are trolls.

An internet troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal discussion.

SpartanGunner
SpartanGunner 07/26/13 - 11:03 pm
Allsprucedup...are you serious???

The way you describe the incident, I find it extremely difficult to believe that you were there and actually saw what happened as it all unfolded. If there ever was a case where the use of deadly force was warranted, it is this one.

Allsprucedup
Allsprucedup 07/26/13 - 11:11 pm
I am very serious. This all

I am very serious. This all could have been avoided starting with cooler heads.

Sam Von Pufendorf
Sam Von Pufendorf 07/26/13 - 11:31 pm
Provocation

As stated in many posts, all of the facts have yet to be revealed.
One basic question has yet to be asked or answered; why was Johnston being chased by Mr Sprinles?
Possibilities include but are not limited to:
1) Road rage! Crazier things have happened.
2) A drug deal gone bad.
3) A crime of passion. Could it be Mr Johnston may have been with Mr Sprinkles wife or girl friend and Mr Sprinkles could have been seeking revenge?
4) A bad debt attempting to be collected on.
What we are getting so far is only part of the story. I sriously doubt that Mr Sprinkles was chasing Mr Johnston for no apparent reason or that he just wanted to beat him up for no reason. There is much more to this story than has been printed. Claiming innocence for one and guilt for the other at this point is premature to say the least.
The use of deadly force, I think we all agree, should be a last resort. We have been desensitized to death and the taking of human life. We see violent death daily in the news, television shows and movies.

norty
norty 07/26/13 - 11:49 pm
Re: Sussex

Always interesting reading your comments ! always counseling and proper
Bottom Line is, if the kid shot another and wasn't arrested
obviously the cops have enough hard evidence at this time to let him go home to mommy and not guilty of a crime, YET ! he must not be a flight risk,or do not believe he is randomly shooting someone, the SOB would have been taken to jail.
I'll bet that very little will come of this on the criminal end of it
One of three things
#1 Bad dope deal
#2 Girl friend
#3 Bad dope deal
I'll just bet that theres a back ground with the legal system
with one or both of these kids, chasing someone down and putting them in fear, Which I'm sure that the kid felt ! is not appropriate nor is it better to draw a weapon and harm another.
The legal system / Cops I'm sure already know what's up

norty
norty 07/27/13 - 12:06 am
Re: Sam von

I agree with you on the comment about a last resort
this I'll bet is a bad dope deal or crime of passion, Really !
what else could it be. Maybe the kid that was shot is a bully,
The punk must have been in great fear to pull his weapon and fire it at another person, did they drug test the shooter ?
I'll bet not !! Whatever happened to exiting the vehicle like the
bully did and fight like a man.
The cops have already seen the video and determined who was at fault, I'm sure the shooter will some some recourse for what's taken place, I'll bet there will be little prison time, the cops are very good at building a case against whoever they go after
innocent or not.

Suss
Suss 07/27/13 - 07:10 am
Time is the Answer

Glad to see that this community is not so overrun with shootings that when one does occur the response is measured and more thoroughly analyzed. Getting to the truth is a process. Jumping to conclusions, guessing what happened or even thinking something looks like what we want to perceive it to be is not the way to resolve the questions of culpability. Science will help determine what happened when there is a conflict in the reported acts. One reason not to arrest immediately, they tend to "lawyer-up", another reason is when arrested that person in custody is now under the care of the State and that would include all medical needs being paid for by the State. Even the Medicaid recipients are cutoff of their benefits when incarcerated, so waiting until they are medically cleared makes legal and economic sense.

SVP, As long as we are guessing, how about mistaken identity or belief?

AKDave, real nice comments, your negative posts add allot to the dialogue and please reread the definition you copied and pasted and ask yourself if you’re describing your previous paragraph. Think I'll go cut my lawn and take a picture of it.
As for your former CES buddy, JOAT is still wrong on his math regarding handgun mortality rates; "only a very small percentage of people shot with a handgun actually die from the injuries" .

beaverlooper
beaverlooper 07/27/13 - 08:39 am
norty

I weigh 150 pounds and stand 5' 6". If a person who weighs 275 and is 6'4" hops out of the car I'm supposed to get out and "fight like a man". Get real. A gun is the great equalizer and I will protect myself.

norty
norty 07/27/13 - 09:39 am
RE: BEAVER LOOPER

I agree with you 150 % on protecting oneself, Absolutely !
was only saying what ever happened to a good fight between to
men ! a weapon / gun is a great equalizer.
If it were 20 years ago i can just bet there wouldn't have been a gun pulled, our world is sideways, no ethics, welfare at an all time high, crime through the roof and last but not least
" ignorant" non disciplined 23 year olds walking around with
weapons " protecting themselves "

akpatriot
akpatriot 07/27/13 - 10:54 am
Freedom

A friend of ours always said, "Your freedom to swing your arms ends at the tip of my nose." I ask myself, "Why should Johnston have felt the need to engage in a fist fight to defend himself? Would you have asked a woman to do that? Is it his size or gender that determines if he should have to fight or is it his freedom? What if the aggressor had a knife hidden? There is much known info that is not included in this article...way to go, Clarion. Knowing the character of the men would be a good place to start, but we are not given any insight into either in this article. Character matters. All we know about the aggressor is that he had completely lost his self-control. IMO, it doesn't matter if there was anyone else in the car. Why couldn't he defend just himself? He has the right to life and liberty. Clearly, both were at stake for whatever reason. Oh, and that bit about not firing a weapon inside city limits...laughable. If the moron that posted that knew how many law-abiding upright citizens walk within city limits legally prepared to defend themselves with a firearm he would see a walk through town differently. He ought to feel more safe, but he'd probably be scared thanks to the fine education system and media we have in America now. Character matters! The constitution (as it was written) matters! History matters! Stay awake, patriots!

GITERDONE
GITERDONE 07/27/13 - 09:37 pm
Yes Freedom

Reading through the comments on this page inspired me to sign on and say a few words.

I really do not have an opinion on the shooting as I was not there in the car with either of the people involved. I am not going to guess what might have happened or construe what should have happened as I can see that has already been somewhat overdone. Now that we have all the time in the world to plan a scenario that we would have done to make the situation go as we in all our greatness feel it should have, is not really fair to the people involved. When this kind of thing happens in real life , about all you have for rational thought is your instincts and your God given right to survive the situation any way you can.
I can say , We are sure lucky to live in a country where we have the right to protect ourselves and family even if it requires lethal force. We are lucky to have the right to carry a weapon for self defense if we choose to do so. We are lucky to be able to lawfully defend ourselves without the threat of arrest and imprisonment. We are lucky to not be guilty until proven innocent as many comments above insinuate.

An armed society is a polite society!

JOAT
JOAT 07/27/13 - 07:48 pm
Stop distracting the conversation

Suss, for someone who occasionally posts intelligent stuff, it is puzzling why you get so bent out of shape on irrelevant tangents to the topic at hand. Sure, the part about handgun stops could have been more clearly written, but the point remains the same.

Per the FBI, only about 15% of people shot with a handgun during defensive shootings (including police shootings) stop their aggression after just one hit. Of all of those shot with only a handgun during these defensive shootings, about 1/3 will die from the injuries, eventually. Having your attacker die tomorrow when he's beating the life out of you today isn't a very good situation, is it? The long term prognosis of someone shot by a handgun is pretty much irrelevant in the here and now when the criminal is committing that violent felony against you.

In reference to the character of those involved, recent cases in the national media prove that doesn't matter. You have a good, upstanding citizen (Zimmerman), who has been lied about repeatedly until his life is ruined and worse, now has a real bounty placed on his head to have some street thug murder him. And then you have this violent gang-banger, high on drugs who has had all of his evil deeds swept under the carpet and the mass media propagating countless lies about what a sweet innocent little boy he was. It is absolutely sickening what the media and those in positions of power will do to sway public opinion for the sake of political gain in this country.

And the proof that the public's Overton Window was shifted by the Zimmerman case is in the early comments about this Kenai incident. The immediate outcry from the sheeple is for the guy with the gun to be arrested, while they completely ignore the parts of the story about the other guy being the aggressor and the shooter being the one in defense of his life. This is the exact opposite reaction that intelligent people should have had. And that is a scary symptom of a real sickness that is infecting our society.

p.s. Suss, I have nothing to do with CES. I work for those big evil oil company's that provide for the bulk of Alaska's economy and pay for all your roads and public services. Have a nice day!

GITERDONE
GITERDONE 07/27/13 - 09:33 pm
More invlolved

What causes a shooting?

It seems that the younger generation has been deprived of the older generations wisdom. I was raised old school, I feel extremely lucky to have been raised in such a fashion. Back in the day we would have fist fights and live to tell the story, there was no intent of killing one another. We went to school with shotguns hanging in the back windows of our trucks. We took our guns to our shop classes in school for a project to refinish the stocks and repair the broken parts and could walk down the crowded halls of a schoolhouse carrying a shotgun without anyone raising an eyebrow. Mostly because we had no ill intent for our fellow man and everyone new that. It seems the media has conformed the younger generation into fear mongers that think the people that have guns are the aggressors and the people that are the real problem are the norm. Our forefathers are most likely tossing in their graves seeing the state of our children. It is not their fault, it is the fault of the elders that chose not to educate them in the way they themselves had been taught. Perhaps because it is a new time? I say time changes little and people are just as they were a thousand years ago , whether loving, hating or waring . Without the elders direction, it will be a heartbreakng outcome.

My fault in this is included as I could have spoken out more in my time on earth!

The end will come when good men fail to speak out.

SpartanGunner
SpartanGunner 07/27/13 - 09:55 pm
akpatriot is on to something...

Possibly if people read between the lines they will start to figure it out. I know what I saw, the police have my statement.

spwright 07/27/13 - 10:48 pm
"Work for the Big Evil Oil Companies"

7/27/13 JOAT There ya go again, proving your arrogance. Bragging about your employer & how important You are.
How about this fact : British Petroleum was found Guilty of Neglect in the Death of 11 of Their Own Employees, B P was found Guilty of Neglect in the largest Oil Spill in American History. Now BP has launched a Public Relations Champaign to convice America that everything is all right with the Gulf Coast. Then just to top things off We Alaskans pay some of the Highest Gasoline cost in the entire Nation. Then You claim that the Oil Industry pays for Our Roads & Public Services. I have Personal Property Tax invoices that say other wise. None of which is the subject of this thread but You started this with Your Arrogant Insults. SPW

radiokenai
radiokenai 07/28/13 - 01:01 am
Corinep
Unpublished

I would have to say your comment was the most stupidest one I have ever read. "Lets just arrest everyone who has a gun and is defending their life..." I bet if YOUR life was in danger...you'd be singing a way differnt tune eh? You must be a liberal democrat who has your nose up Obamas agenda? Welcome to Alaska, where we are not afraid of gangs and criminals! Let the Police do their job, sounds to me like they are doing just fine.....since I was their and talked to an EYE WITNESS who told me what happend....

radiokenai
radiokenai 07/28/13 - 01:04 am
SPWRIGHT
Unpublished

Ever heard of SELF DEFENSE knot head ?

Sam Von Pufendorf
Sam Von Pufendorf 07/28/13 - 05:50 am
@ Joat

Thank you for the statistics concerning handguns. I would be very intgerested in seeing the source for your facts if you could please post them. I am not implying you are incorrect, I was simply hoping you could make it a bit easier to verify your facts by posting a link.
SPW, JOAT maybe percieved to be arrogant, but there are slivers of truth in his posts which seem to stay on topic. I can not say the same for many of your posts.
Just because he works for an oil company does not mean he is guilty of their actions by association. I'm fairly certain he didn't have a hand in anyones death. Just as we don't associate your military career with that of say ... Lt William Calley (guilty of murdering as many as 109 Vietnamese woman, children and elderly), we should not associate his career with the crimes of those within his profession.
He doesn't set the oil or gasoline prices and he pays the same at the pump that you and I do! He's just a working stiff like most everyone else on this blog.
Your above post doesn't relect well on yourself.

radiokenai
radiokenai 07/28/13 - 11:37 am
PS....
Unpublished

From what I saw right after the shooting. The reason the man who shot in self defense, stopped his vehicle, is because he was BLOCKED in and could no longer continue his retreat. The Eye Eitness I talked to said that the attacker was a large man that towered over the man who provected himself. Some of the comment people leave in here makes me realize why our "Once Great Nation" is in peril. "He should have jumped out and fought like a man", or "Should have been immediately arrested for discharging his gun".

Sounds to me like the victim of this case did everything he could to escape up to the point where he could no longer to so. And fearing bodily harm from a attacker twice his size....he defended himself.

We are tired of being victims, we will cower no more to people who wish to do us harm. "Stand Your Ground" has just sent a message to criminals "Better start obeying the law of the land"

Suss
Suss 07/28/13 - 12:56 pm
On Topic

Joat now states 1/3 (33.3333%) will die from the injuries from being shot by a handgun....so where did you get the "only a very small percentage die". I guess we only pay a very small percentage of income in federal taxes every year. My gut says I would like to see the source for any more facts or fabrications from JOAT.
What part of "Former CES" confuses you JOAT.

Back to the shooting. Was the window shot out from inside the vehicle or broken from the outside into the vehicle? Science will tell, and yes this does matter.

Seafarer
Seafarer 07/28/13 - 01:05 pm
Too Young For Gun

I'm a little nervous to know there are 25 year olds out there who feel the need to pack a gun. They aren't carrying because they're choir boys. Good job raising your kids, Parents. Not. We've gone from the Age of Aquarius to the Age of Guns. Entitlement mentality, no self responsiblity, no sense of community, uncivilized in their music and their words, and don't get that death is final. And they sure don't fear incarceration, that's for sure.

Parents these days should be soooo proud of your offspring! Just look what you have created! Kids carrying guns. What a happy happenstance.

I wonder what the stats are that we die a "normal" death, or get shot.

JOAT
JOAT 07/28/13 - 08:46 pm
@ Sam VP

Thanks Sam. It's funny how "they" brought up my employment and when corrected about their errors, "they" try to make some kind of slanderous issue out of it. Just more proof of their ignorance and inability to argue a topic on face value. In every single debate I've stopped in here to peek at (which isn't very often), you have folks like SPW and Suss going straight to ad hominem attacks on any poster who disagrees with them. Forget the debate; kill the debater. I pretty much ignore their silly playground tactics, so by all means, let them play out their school yard bully routine. My feathers are well oiled (go ahead and run with that one SPW and have some fun with it).

Why SPW found the need to throw his first punch by proclaiming me to be an oil guy and then Suss felt the need to pile on by claiming I'm a CES guy, all within a thread about a self-defense shooting in Kenai where neither oil companies nor CES were involved in any way, is a complete mystery to me (and hopefully anyone else who reads these things). For those lurking viewers out there, just take note of the tell-tale methods of a typical liberal activist as you read such things as what these two have posted here.

Sam, my figures come from FBI shooting statistics reports that are in my firearms instructor binders (yes, I'm a certified tactical firearms instructor) which are frequently cited in self-defense firearms training classes. I'll have to do some digging around to find out if there is online access to these. Most are stamped FOUO/LES and come from my certifying company who maintains propriety over the information, so they may not be readily available online. I'll post an online source if I find it, but I'm not going to waste a lot of time on it. The attack on the numbers is nothing but a feeble attempt to veer the topic off course instead of addressing the core issue of an individual's basic human right to provide for their own self-defense.

As are claims such as the one about a 25 year old not having the right to self-defense. Well then, at what age does one become bestowed with the right of self-defense? If a 25 year old isn't man enough to own a gun, why on Earth do we allow them to start legally consuming alcohol at 21? And then there is the power of democracy, which is by far more powerful and important than any gun. How is it that we allow an 18 year old the power to vote if they will not be allowed self-defense for at least another 7 years? But why stop there folks? What about the most dangerous device that man has ever invented? The slaughter of tens of thousands of Americans every year with countless thousands more injured and even permanently maimed has been allowed to continue for over 100 years while people seem to simply look the other way. Let's put that device in the unsupervised hands of kids as young as 16 years old. Yes, let's give them driver's licenses... but NOT the power to provide for their own self-defense. No way. That's a bridge too far. (Hey Suss, I intentionally didn't put any actual stats in this bit, since I know you'll spend hours "researching" on wiki pages and posting your own little bit anyway. Why should we have to double our efforts when I can just let you do the number crunching for all of us. Thanks!)

Suss
Suss 07/30/13 - 10:35 am
Tactical Answer

Some people would rather talk trash than defend their purported facts. Simply put, the need for faux aggrandizement without discussing the true facts and the need to makeup outrageous and false facts to support their theory without any convincing data only confuses the critical thinking process and that is the real mystery. Labeling people seems to be a self-limiting coping mechanism when confronted with proof of the fallacy of their statements. Everyone has opinions, yet not everyone can back them up.
Joat can post anything he chooses; he still does not answer the how and why his statements are valid. Never answers SVP who politely asked for a source for the information.
To recap; this was not as JOAT would have it.
“Most shootings are not intentional, relax people” JOAT 07/24/13
“Only a very small percentage of people shot with a handgun actually die from the injuries” JOAT 7/25/13

These statements are troubling coming from a self-described tactical firearms instructor. By the way, I too, have taught tactical firearm training to my family; only we simply call it home defense practice. I do not make personal attacks. I prefer to discuss the merits not the personality. Some people play with rockets and think they are rocket scientists. I could go on but the proprietary nature is such that it is on a qualified need to know basis only ;)

GITERDONE
GITERDONE 07/30/13 - 07:54 pm
Not too young for a gun!

Seafarer
The US military can recruit a 17 year old, and by the time he is 18 he can be in combat, not only with a rifle but with hand grenades, rocket launchers, machine guns, high explosives. He can be rigging mines, firing artillery, or sticking people with a bayonet! They are also on the recieving end of the same! Responsability does not come with age, it comes from learning disipline and being taught wrong and right. There are 10 year old's that I feel comfortable around when they have a gun and there are 40 year olds that scare the $^$%$ out of me because they have never been properly trained in firearms handling. When I was 10 years old my parents were going to leave me aloan in the house for the first time overnight due to a family emergency, my mother was concerned that I would be un protected as mothers will. My father just said in his always calm voice, " You know how to use the shotgun, if someone you don't know comes to the door, load the shotgun but don't open the door, just tell them to leave, if they break down the door, shoot them in the chest! My father was a WW2 vet. When you have seen the outcome of evil people, life gets pretty simple.

Oh! and by the way, I am an Aquarius ,... and death is final, especially if you choose to violate anothers right to be alive,death could be the consequence of your choice to do so. I really don't care if somone is uncivilised in there music or words, only if they intend to do me harm. We live in a country that has freedom of speach in music and all the other repulsive *&^&^ that is out there, that is why we are able to be here invoking our thoughts on on oneanother. It might not be right what people express but they do have a right to do so unless they are a threat to your life. That is only where self defence should come into play.

radiokenai
radiokenai 08/02/13 - 07:40 am
HAHA!
Unpublished

To Seafarer: Are you like Mentally Disabled or just plain ignorant? I cracked up laughing at your comment of "not allowing a 25 year old to carry a gun". YO SEAFARER! If we followed your 25 year old rule...most likely we would be under Nazi or Japanese Rule! Did it ever DAWN on you that Soldiers who safeguard our freedoms are 18! WOW!

To Suss: JOAT is correct...you are nothing but another liberal whiner...

Have a Conservative day!