• TOPS meets at the Kenai Senior Center for a weigh-in from 9 to 10:15 a.m., and a meeting at 10:30. Call Darlene at 907-283-3451.
• Alcoholics Anonymous recovery group at URS Club, 405 Overland Drive. Call 907-262-1917.
• Kenai Bridge Club plays party bridge at the Kenai Senior Center. Call 907-252-9330 or 907-283-7609.
• Free Seated Zumba Gold at the Kenai Senior Center. New participants, active older adults, and chair-bound or limited mobility participants are encouraged.
• Weight Watchers, Woodruef Building, 155 Smith Way, Soldotna. Doors open at 5:15; joining members should arrive by 5:30; Getting Started session for newcomers at 6:30. Call 907-262-4892.
• Narcotics Anonymous Support Group at Central Peninsula Hospital, Redoubt Room, Soldotna.
• Lost & Found Grief Self Help Group at Christ Lutheran Church, 128 Soldotna Ave. For more information, call 907-420-3979.
• Narcotics Anonymous Support Group “It works” at URS Club, 405 Overland Drive, Kenai.
• AA North Roaders Group Step and Traditions Study at North Star Methodist Church, Mile 25.5 Kenai Spur Highway. Call 907-242-9477.
• Alcoholics Anonymous Ninichik support group at United Methodist Church, 15811 Sterling Highway, Ninilchik. Call 907-567-3574.
The Community Calendar lists recurring events and meetings of local organizations. To have your event listed, email organization name, day or days of meeting, time of meeting, place, and a contact phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.