• Overcast
    Overcast

There’s a reason for the 2nd Amendment

Posted: May 29, 2012 - 7:15am

Many of you keep weapons and have planned your response if a crack-high zombie goon, a murderous bear, or a thief threatens. Your threat to retaliate, having the means to do so provides safety, at least from those who are smart enough to know you will shoot. Even radio ads here in Alaska warn that homeowners are armed. The threat alone keeps the bad guys at bay.

But why are some people wrong to be just as afraid of agents from a government who they perceive are coming for them, their property or their children? "That's irrational fear," you say, but consider America in the 1770s when guns and the threat of using them stood alone against the tyrannical Crown government; and, when on April 19, 1775, a demonstration of that determination was witnessed for all the world to see and ponder. In different times and places in history, the gun symbolized the unspoken understanding that "if you aggress against me, you will die." For that very reason, the Gadsden Flag is emblazoned with a rattle snake rather than a lamb.

We can debate what a genuine threat might be, but does it matter? Shall we say there is no need to fear, regardless of the nature of the threat? Or, shall we just hope that someone else will stop the goons, bears, thieves, mad dogs, or even agents of a tyrannical government bent on destroying our life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness? Shall we try to negotiate with a marauding bear or a mad dog? I reckon not!

It appears that the central government would have us disarmed if they could, thinking it would promote its continuing consolidation of power. Barring that, the central government doesn't want us talking about defending ourselves against it. The Founding Fathers did more than talk. They declared that natural law requires free people bear arms to defend themselves and to organize themselves, logically to make the necessary plans to do so. If the Founders had no concern the federal government could grow tyrannical there would have been no reason to make the 2nd Amendment imperative. You may say that the central government cannot stop you from planning or thinking how to defend yourself against it, but they need not do that. All that is necessary is to convince you that their agents are no threat at all and that they are really there to help you.

Carver
Carver 06/10/12 - 08:20 am
Prophets and prophecy . . .

Spoken in 2009, three years ago:

“We’re looking at catastrophe just a couple months away — economic collapse, food shortages around the world, prices in stores are gonna go skyrocketing with this inflation.” —Pastor/Commander Olson, Alaska Citizens Militia

*************

Raoulduke
Raoulduke 06/10/12 - 08:59 am
20+ years

Why would anyone .Who dislikes the power brokers of global corporatism spend so much time employed by them? The early federal retirement check I believe is why.Once again a person confused beyond belief.Then goes on to state there is no anti-government sentiment.Trying to talk out both side of ones mouth is very difficult.Isn't it?Oh! Yes! As for my slave mentality of the past.You are getting it confused with a TAX PAYING Combat Veteran,and a very proud to be AMERICAN.So!Go to the woods and play combat games. Because any person who has been in combat .Would not waste their time with such nonsense.We are not WANNABE'S.WE were the real deal.

Norseman 06/10/12 - 09:45 am
Accountability. When one of

Accountability. When one of the weak minded sheeple go forward with there attacks, we will remember who was the mouthpieces that spurred them on. Accountability.

When so called leaders spew forth their hate and discontent egging others on to lock and load, one last stand, evil this way comes, remember the alamo, remember ruby ridge, remember koresh, draw a line in the sand, 241, hitlists, drink the kool-aid, they are just as guilty as the one who pulls the trigger or detonates the bomb.

We will demand accountability.

Carver
Carver 06/10/12 - 10:18 am
Death wish?

—from Alaska Dispatch, Jan. 20,2012:
******************

. . Olson said if law enforcement comes to arrest him, too, he sees no way out but a final, fiery farewell.

"I would probably get shot down in my own driveway making sure my grandchildren and my family saw it. I don't want to waste away in some federal prison someplace. I wish I had an alternative. I wish I knew what else to do. I am a patriot. And I stand for the Constitution. And the federal government is the enemy of the Constitution, . . "

"Any movement needs a good and noble rallying point, an Alamo or a 'Remember the Maine,' and this could be it."

"My life is over. The only thing that would be left for me would be to die like a patriot," . . .

Carver
Carver 06/10/12 - 11:27 am
Getting it out in the open . . .

"Carver, You do not want to debate/discuss anything. . . You fear discussing our governments failures because you cannot justify your ignorance."
**************

Well, Ray, what can I say? You simply don't understand the rules of a duel: you issued the challenge, so I get to pick the weapons. You refused . . that's all . . ;-)

But that said, you're right in that I really no longer wish to even consider debating these issues. The purpose would never have been to try to change your or the Commander's mind but to rather make plain who you two are, what you believe, and what you stand for. As it stands, you guys have made that amply clear in this thread.

Thanks . .

normolson
normolson 06/10/12 - 11:51 am
Carver keyed: "You may say

Carver keyed: "You may say to yourselves, 'How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?' If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed." —Jewish Torah

Wise advice. But irrelevant. I do not claim, nor have I ever claimed to get special revelation from the Lord. I do not stand behind my forthtelling by saying that what comes "in the name of the Lord." I will be the first to admit that many times I have been wrong. Many American leaders have made mistakes, some very costly. You've probably made one or two yourself.

But I would say that the Bible itself clearly predicts what will happen in the end days. You've read it and I need not quote passages to you.

Your charge and criticism against me then is perhaps what is "presumptuous."

Nonetheless, do not be alarmed or troubled by what I have said about tyranny. You need not fear that which you cannot see.

Carver
Carver 06/10/12 - 01:00 pm
Pre-. Post-, or A- . . . millennial, that is . . .

". . the Bible itself clearly predicts what will happen in the end days."
***************

For the record only, not for debate:

All Christians—Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Orthodox—believe Christ will return "in the end days." But what constitutes the "end days" is subject to three distinct eschatological positions: Premillennialism, Postmillennialism, and Amillennialism.

That the present time constitutes the "end days" is generally the position held by Dispensationalists. Premillennial Dispensationalists expect the immanent return of Christ, some sort of accompanying "tribulation," and the end of the age.

While this view is popular in Evangelical and Fundamentalist circles, it is only one view and certainly not the historic or predominant view of catholic Christianity.

While much more could obviously be said, the point is that those who believe the end is near are only expressing an opinion, their particular, eschatological interpretation of certain Biblical passages.

As the Christian scriptures themselves put it, no one knows when the end will come. Some fringe elements of the Church have thought themselves in "the end days" since the time of the Apostles themselves. Nothing new here . . .

(PS: Anyone wishing to discuss Christian eschatology is welcome to join me on the other forum referenced in this thread. This is clearly not the place for such subject matter.)

Carver
Carver 06/10/12 - 02:20 pm
Fear, fear, always fear . . .

". . do not be alarmed or troubled by what I have said about tyranny. You need not fear that which you cannot see."
*************

One CANNOT fear that which one cannot see.

One NEED NOT fear that which does not exist.

. . . . ;-)

"What are fears but voices airy?
Whispering harm where harm is not.
And deluding the unwary
Till the fatal bolt is shot!"

---- Wordsworth

Raoulduke
Raoulduke 06/10/12 - 02:15 pm
Death wish

What a bunch of chest thumping B.S..and to allow your grandchildren to witness is at the very least SICK MINDED.Talking a talk.Is not walking the walk.Do most a favor.Before they descend on your abode.Why not prove your talk.Go to a police station with your guns a blazing,Or quit stating such nonsensical crap.

normolson
normolson 06/10/12 - 03:12 pm
Just What Is Federal Tyranny

"The federal government today can wage wars without the consent of our congressional representatives, overthrow foreign governments, tax nearly half of national income, abolish civil liberty in the name of “homeland security” and “the war on drugs,” legalize and endorse infanticide (“partial-birth abortion”), regulate nearly every aspect of our existence, and there's little or nothing we can do about it. “Write your congressman” is the refrain of the slave to the state who doesn't even realize he's a slave (thanks to decades of government school brainwashing)."
[From "Federal Tyranny" at www.lewrockwell.com] Read the entire article or google/bing "federal tyranny"

My premise: There IS federal tyranny at work today. I am totally FOR states' rights, but I believe the federal government is far too large and has become tyrannical in many ways. Apparently there are a significant number of Americans who feel the same way, many without affiliation with a militia group.

Apparently, I am not alone. Since the tyranny is documented to exist, it is natural for people to be fearful of the federal government (64% are afraid of their [federal] government!)

My initial letter expressed the REASON for the 2nd Amendment. Regardless of what my critics may say, the need of humans to defend themselves manifests itself in the creation of citizen unorganized militia.

Laugh, scorn, and mock all you want to. Your constant ridicule does nothing to deter me.

The big question to y'all is this: If I am such a threat, why haven't I been stopped or silenced or threatened by federal enforcers? "They have their eye on you. . ." comes the annoying refrain from something called "norseman." BIG DEAL! So what? My critics express their fear of me (Carver doesn't want to debate according to the rules of civil discourse by letting us know his identity and yet constantly expresses his displeasure when something written disturbs him. If Carver wants civil dialogue, he/she/it ought to identify him/her/it as a person with a name)

normolson
normolson 06/10/12 - 03:20 pm
If You Don't Like It, Change the Channel

"Do most a favor.Before they descend on your abode.Why not prove your talk.Go to a police station with your guns a blazing,Or quit stating such nonsensical crap."

Tsk, tsk... I am not into "first blood/first strike." There's an old adage that says, "get out of your enemies way if he's marching into sea." I've got time.

And, if you don't like "such nonsensical crap" simply change the channel.

Are you a sniper, too?

Carver
Carver 06/10/12 - 03:39 pm
More self-important rant . . .

"The big question to y'all is this: If I am such a threat, . .

"I have no respect whatsoever for someone who hides behind a cloak and mask. How can I respect the point of view of one who doesn't have the stuff to even identify himself/herself/itself?"
***********

The Commander/Pastor is no threat . .it's all talk and self-aggrandizing narcissism. The only threat is the threat of his poo-poo gospel of fear, hate, and guns to civil peace, clear thinking, and democratic order.

As for wanting to know someone's identity, kinda spooky. Why? For what purpose? This ain't about personalities except perhaps to the Commander/Pastor, it's about ideas.

Raoulduke
Raoulduke 06/10/12 - 03:43 pm
channel change

normolson
normolson 06/10/12 - 05:42 pm
You're Certainly Welcome

The Veteran said: "Speaking from both sides of mouth again.You will fight to the death,but you WILL back off when you have to walk the walk.You are one very sick minded individual,and yes! This is my absolute last comment to you.No! I was not a sniper,but I was an expert marksman.I have gotten a great many chuckles from your nonsensical crap.I must thank you for that."

It does trouble me that you, of all people, don't see the tyranny inside the federal government that sent you into a war for the benefit of globalists. The corporate ambition for wealth wasted more than 100,000 American lives since WWII.
We've been in 25 years of war since WWII, all for the ambitions of corporate globalists. Your sacrifice, as valuable as it was, was wasted, as was mine. I didn't know a thing about Vietnam until I read about the CIA's involvement in it. I was a victim as were you. You fought and stayed alive without knowing (or caring) that your government was making up wars to fight to gain and retain wealth and power.

I hate to see you go, but you must. You have nothing else to lean against except for your belief that your sacrifice and the sacrifice of thousands of your comrads was worthy of the blood spilled. It was not! If I could, I would embrace you as a fellow soldier and try to comfort you, but you will not admit that you were so much fodder in the cannon that the federal government used to portray it's global dominance.

You and I are not so far apart... You will one day come to realize that you were used and that the flesh and blood of your fellow soldiers was wasted on the ambitions of corporate powers that you seem to avoid researching. I only hope that once the truth is accepted that you'll have a good cry and allow the grieving to do its work.

In the meantime, consider:

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." —Samuel Adams

Carver
Carver 06/10/12 - 06:11 pm
Alice in Wonderland . . .

". . tyranny inside the federal government . . for the benefit of globalists. . . war since WWII, all for the ambitions of corporate globalists. . . your government was making up wars to fight to gain and retain wealth and power . . the federal government used to portray it's global dominance. . . soldiers was wasted on the ambitions of corporate powers . ."
***************

Conspiracy theory . . black helicopters . . hidden agendas . .

Nothing new here . . simple minds need simple answers.

Watchman on the Wall
Watchman on the Wall 06/10/12 - 09:40 pm
I know when Christ will return

Caver you do err about no one knows the day Christ will return. You may have been speaking about the Rapture, Harpozo or snatching out of the Church, Bride of Jesus Christ which is the signal for the Last Days to start. This day or hour, as Jesus said no man knows when, not even Jesus himself.
If one understood the Jewish customs for a marriage one would understand why Jesus said what he said of no one knowing when he would return for his bride, the Church of True believers.
As for knowing when Christ will return to earth known as his second coming, which is after the taking out of his Bride for their 7 year wedding feast, then i know when Christ will return to set up his millennial reign on earth.
It's exactly 1260 days, or 42 months or 3 1/2 years after the abomination of desolation sits in the rebuilt Jewish temple on the temple mt in Jerusalem at the mid point of the 7 yr Tribulation period and declares himself as God. These years are Jewish years of 360 days, not 365 days so as to help you with the math.
When the antichrist proclaims himself as God this will start the count down to Christs return as well as what is known as the Gr8 tribulation or the last 42 months or 3 1/2 yrs before Christ Jesus returns. This is found in Daniel & Revalation.

About Catholic christians and what they believe, i have always wondered why when a catholic is asked if they are a christian they always say i'm catholic, kind of like Mormons or JW's or Muslims or many other religious people do.
Back to the catholics, one needs to realize that the catholic Leaders, just like the Jewish Leaders don't want people to know the truth of Gods word and salvation through Jesus Christ as it would take away from their status in their religions. The catholic Leaders ALL know about and are waiting for their Last Pope which is right after this present one dies.
These Catholic Leaders know this Last pope will usher in the End of the Roman Catholic church as he will be the one that is known as the False Prophet that Proclaims the Antichrist as God during the 7 year Tribulation period.
St. Mallacy's prophecies about all the Popes that would rise to power is very interesting and should help you to see that there is not much time before Joseph Ratsinger, the present Pope dies and the next, or Last Pope brings the catholics down to where they have actually always been, which is a false religion of men with some of the truths of God adheared to by some, but still an apostate religion of men.
There are catholics that are saved by the blood of Jesus, but as for the majority of catholics, no, they have no hope unless they repent & accept Jesus as Lord & Savior without works.

Also if one studied the word of God one would realize that when God told the Jews that they would be scattered world wide for two days and would sit, live in his sight on the third day mentioned in Hosea 6:2. This means that after 2000 yrs of being scattered world wide they would be regathered back in THEIR LAND and would sit in the sight of God or under his reign on the 3000 year since his death on the cross 1979 years ago. 2 Peter 3:8-9 also mentions this 1 day is as 1000 years. 2 Peter also mentions people like you Carver that make fun or mock those of us that believe that time is almost up as we see the thousands of prophecies being fullfilled all around us.
Have it your way and mock us if you will, but i would start studying the
B asic
I nstructions
B efore
L eaving
E arth
or the Rule book to make sure you know what you know is what really needs to be known & acceptable to God not only to you or mankind many of which study the
L ocally
A daptive
M odified
E dition
or LAME which comes with blank pages so you can write what you think instead of what God says. Very Popular.

It's 2012 ya know and those Ancient Societies knew more about whats up than we do now & 89+ differant ones have said that 2012 is a major year for the End of an Era, or Despensation of Time which would result in cataclismic distruction world wide before the New Era or Despensation of time would begin.
Jesus also said what would be the major signs to look for in Matthew 24; but i know you probably don't care what Jesus said or put much stock in being a mocker and all.

GOOD LUCK With all your smarts when you have to stand before the Lord someday, or should i say bend the knee and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the Glory of God the Father as Philippians 2:10-11 says everyone will do some day.
Now thats a conspiracy theory for ya Carver, or is it?
But odds are you will not listen to this message either.

Raoulduke
Raoulduke 06/11/12 - 01:22 am
knowing when

You have got to be the most intelligent person on earth to actually KNOW.When the spirit is going to be returning.You can quote your book.Which is impressive,but I must state.Like all other people who read your book.They come up with different interpretations of the same word.You obviously found yours,and feel you are a member of the chosen few.Now! I believe that is ego at it's highest form.You also have skirted the fringes of other religions.But come up short.When it comes to the religion of your Christ-JEWISH.You also mentioned Catholicism,J.W's,Mormon's,Muslim's.You sir need to delve a little deeper in their studies before you talk about them .You can quote from your book.I am happy for your belief,but like I have said in the past .A persons religious belief is a very deep,and personal one.Which I feel .You are sincere,but I get the impression.You think it is the only legitimate religion in the world,Which makes me feel a bit sorry for you also.You can not go around spewing as if it is.I can not,and will not banter back ,and forth with passages because I really do not spend my time reading about religion.I sir am not going to hell.I do not fear a spirit -god.That is a belief.One must be a believer.I am one .Who does not.I also have stated ones religious belief is and should be held very personal.

Norseman 06/11/12 - 05:12 am
...."I will be the first to

...."I will be the first to admit that many times I have been wrong. Many American leaders have made mistakes, some very costly".....
**************************************************
You may be suffering Delusions of Grandeur if you think to compare yourself as an American Leader. You sir are no American leader. Farthest thing from it.

You wish to leave a mark on this passage of time called life by being some form of a martyr. Your stance of "going out in a fiery gun battle with the government in front of your wife and family is messed up.

Well I have news for ya. Time to get off the cross, someone needs the wood.

Carver
Carver 06/11/12 - 05:52 am
Conspiracy theories, black helicopters . . nothing new . . .

". . war for the benefit of globalists. The corporate ambition for wealth . ."
*******************

Global conspiracy theories/New World Order plots and other such nonsense have been around long before the militia movement.

—from the LA Times:

"Long before right-wing militia leaders fulminated about the threat of a murky New World Order, global conspiracy theories were a fixture of the American political firmament. Despite the failure of most to pan out, new theories routinely surface, old ones are periodically revitalized and hopelessly out-of-date ones, such as the threat of worldwide communism, have transmogrified into updated theories about the impending takeover of the United States by the United Nations.

Jews, Communists, Catholics, Freemasons, Mormons, international bankers, the CIA, the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations--all have been accused of plotting takeovers or pulling strings that control national political or economic decision-making.

"If you look at American history, you'll see that conspiracies are a recurrent theme," said Seymour Martin Lipset, a leading political sociologist and senior fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford. . .

Experts say conspiracy theories generally revolve around secretive plots, often foreign in origin, involving grand designs to control the nation or the world. Many have racist underpinnings. . .

The strongest theories usually hinge on a kernel of truth and an instinctive craving to explain all circumstances--including those that might ordinarily be attributed to coincidence--as part of an overarching master plan. . ."

RaySouthwell
RaySouthwell 06/11/12 - 07:52 am
Carver and the others

Ah yes, Your post from yesterday

“Many are enamored by the prospect of change through bullets, explosives, and heavy armaments. It is not unreasonable to surmise that this blend of anti-Semitic and anti-government paranoia and guns will result in tragedies such as the bombing of the Federal Building in Oklahoma City in April, 1995, perpetrated by individuals who carry their beliefs to the extreme.”

CPH used it often to generate the hate towards me, from other employees. This type of discrimination is not new. It was used on the black population. Most of my black friends still believe it is in effect today. If one black person harms another, “all blacks are the same.”

Repeat a lie enough times to have the people applaud when a citizen is murdered by the president or fired by an employer.

Here are the differences between my posts and others. Mine are concerning behavior of a President as expressed by different experts on Constitutional Law. They do not group all Presidents into the same group of Presidents like Nixon’s Watergate or Clinton’s Lewinsky affair. They are specific to President Obama and Bush.

Your type of posts are always from the same limited sources and imply, my guilt, of wrong doing by some sort of association.

I prefer looking at the Rule of Law rather than, ruled by those Above the Law. One gives us freedom and the other leads to slavery.

Watchman on the Wall
Watchman on the Wall 06/11/12 - 08:02 am
Raoulduke sorry to say your

Raoulduke sorry to say your wrong again, i am one of the dumbest people on earth and actually have the simple faith of a child even though i'm over 60 yrs in age. But that simple faith of a child is exactly what Jesus said we must all have in order to reach heaven and accept his only way of salvation.
Raoulduke your right about it being a personal thing when it comes to ones beliefs and it will also be a personal one on one thing for each of us to stand before OUR Creator on judgement day and give an account of everything we did in life, either for self or for God. The problem is that mankind has many thousands of gods with many supposed ways to paradice, heaven or eternity, but they can't all be right and in fact are not all right.
Raoulduke your also wrong about me having an ego problem as i don't. I use to have an ego problem for many yrs until i realized that i just kept doing the wrong things no matter how hard i tried to do good. It was only when i realized that i could never love or care for others enough to tell them the truth and try to show them the truth as well until i gave up my ego of being 6'4" 290+ lb man that didn't need anyones help or support to do anything i wanted to do. You see in order for one to believe in Christ Jesus the Jewish savior then one must give up his or her ego and be willing to accept freely without any form of works what Christ Jesus has done to redeem us all. The problem is that many refuse to give up their ego or self and their ability to forge their own destiny is their prime objective and the need of someone else is a far removed thing resulting in their lack of true understanding of what God has for them in Christ Jesus.
Concerning other religions i have studied them and actually know quit a bit about them and how they all stem from the same source and if looked at one can see almost identical trates of creation & structure that depends on inforced control by men rather that God and his Holy Spirit. Yes i will agree that even in the evangilical or prodistant church's that we also have many that use force or fear to control others & they are wrong for doing this. Fear of God is a Good thing, but Fear of men for not doing what they say is not a Good thing and there in lies the problem, we Fear men rather than God, God that can & will condemn the soul for rejecting his only way of salvation which is Christ Jesus, my Jewish Messiah and only Hope for True Fundamental Change to Believe in.
Raoulduke your also right about my thinking that my belief is the only right one, which is that i believe in what Christ Jesus did and finished at Calvary by sheading his blood for everyones sins, so we would not have to shead our own or pay the price ourselves for our sins against his laws which we have all broke and continue to break daily, even i do so.
I would say this in defence of my belief in Christ as the only way, i'm not alone as every person also believes that their way is the right way as you have also done by expressing that your good to go and have no worries. The thing is that many religious people will want to end my life for who i believe in and am relying on for my salvation. I don't feel that way about them though and there in lies the differance between me and others.
My book says there is one way only and that depends on someone elses sacrifice, payment, not mine John 14:6
It's everyone Free choice and we all have to decide whats best for us and live with our choices. Please realize that if there is a God that loves his creation as the bible says and this all knowing God knows that we can't redeem ourselves by our good works, deeds then there is also a price for rejecting his choice of payment.
So since God has provided a way for us that will cost us nothing other than our ego of self by saying yes i accept, then also realize that this just God that provided a Free way will also be just in his demands for payment else where & that is rightious judgement against all that refuse his Free gift. John 3:16 & 36 explain these points of accepting of rejecting Gods free gift in Christ Jesus.
Thanks for the reply to my post and please read the Bible just to see if what i am saying is correct or not as well as what you believe is correct or not.
Trouble & world judgement are coming soon and my Loving God has given us the blue print of exactly how it would unfold so we could prepare and all that refuse to do so would all be without excuse for not preparing.

Carver
Carver 06/11/12 - 09:59 am
Who cares . . .

"Carver . . , Please provide some direct opinion, about my behavior, as being Unconstitutional. . ."
***************

Your behavior? Who cares about your behavior? Not me. Besides, how would I know anything about your behavior and what you're doing?

Raoulduke
Raoulduke 06/11/12 - 01:27 pm
personal beliefs

Watchman I am sorry that you feel you are one of the dumbest people on earth.You do write rather well.I would still think you to be the most intelligent by knowing when the return of a spirit is coming.The child like faith you have .I have also stated.I found you to be sincere in your personal devotion to your belief.I am not one who can buy into the thought of an all knowing,loving spirit.That will judge,and condemn a product in the spirits own image to burn in hell,or that the belief in this spirit has not been the cause for waging wars.Since the beginning of any professing of a belief in a spirit .There has been nothing but mass murders committed with zeal in this spirits name.I would also say.What is ones mans wine.Turns into another mans poison.I personally do not believe in the selling of a physically impossible act of everlasting life.I can not fall for such an unbelievable con.I have always lived my life with this in mind.If it sounds to good to be true.It is usually found not to be so.

normolson
normolson 06/11/12 - 02:30 pm
Why not write your own?

"My concern and purpose here is to comment on and address the paranoid, delusional gospel of guns, fear, and hate promoted in the Clarion's letter-to-the-editor."

Why not promote the kindness and gentleness of the federal goverment? I dare you to write a letter saying you are not afraid of the federal government. Why not write your own letters if you don't like mine.

"Love it or leave it?"

Carver
Carver 06/11/12 - 03:11 pm
The gospel of fear, hate, and guns . . . :-(

". . Why not promote the kindness and gentleness of the federal goverment? . ."
*****************

"Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. ." —St. Paul

"Shake the gun in the tyrant's face . . Be ready . . to unleash extreme violence against tyranny." —Commander/Pastor Olson

". . we are . . rebels . . We don't want be under the authority of another human being." —Commander/Pastor Olson

"FEAR drives the militia. . Not . . Love." —Commander/Pastor Olson

Raoulduke
Raoulduke 06/11/12 - 03:59 pm
presidents

Lets see Obama taught Constitutional Law as a Professor.Bush was a poor little rich cocaine head,and boozer.Who could not find his butt with both hands.There is no compare.One used his brain .The other .Well! His parents wealth.Politics one can steal .No problem.One can out a CIA operative during time of war.Remember Cheney?How soon we forgive a traitor.I would personally buy Cheney a first class plane ticket to the HAGUE.So! He can get his well deserved just deserts
Well! to compare a president murdering a citizen.We are talking about Osama bin Laden right?Then to compare a person's termination from employment is a farce.This is called life.Things happen good,and bad.So! now you are trying play the martyr for being terminated.You must read the UN-EXPENDABLE MAN.Basically! Every one is expendable. Believing one could,or would not lose employment is at best adolescent.When the boss is signing the check.The boss is in charge.Call it slavery,but most people call it employment.Most folks who want to stay employed.Do their job,and keep their opinions to themselves for after work hours.Quit crying over spilled milk,and get a job.This time pay your taxes.Like a good citizen should.Remember !Reality for one is not reality for another.

Watchman on the Wall
Watchman on the Wall 06/11/12 - 08:18 pm
Carver do you stock up on anything?

Carver i would ask you if you stock up on anything? Lets say like money in the bank or cash on hand or extra food or say firewood for the winter, the list could go on for ever. My point is do you stock up out of fear or out of understanding of trouble could come & you need to be prepared.
The ants work nonstop as they know winter is coming is it a fear thing to be prepared or a wise thing?
I really don't see where you have any answers for why people prepare for troubles out of wisdom of history past or why you deem all that do prepare for troubles as fear mongers or trouble makers when they understand that history always repeats it's self even in the form of bad Govts
You probably will get upset if some one starts warning that the Muslims are coming, the Muslims are coming as they spread death & distruction all across america as they have promised they would do as well as world wide,won't ya, and call those that warn of it as fear mongers and spreaders of conspiricies & hate?
I really can't figure your obsession against preparing for coming troubles that are as plane as the nose on your face, especially as the ENTIRE WORLD is screaming ONE WORLD ORDER and the need for some one to save us from all the global troubles that are spreading like wildfires with no answers for putting them out.
I really don't understand all your fuss with your many insignificant posts with absolutely no answers for anyone to disprove what is being said other than your minna bird repeats. If ya don't like whats being said give us some other info to perhaps persuade us of our error, or is it that you can't refute whats said and only want to discredit in order to keep people from preparing for the coming troubles which is exactly what many Govt. personel are doing daily as OUR National Ship sinks into the depths of dispare?

normolson
normolson 06/11/12 - 08:26 pm
HUH!!!!

Duke said, "Well! to compare a president murdering a citizen.We are talking about Osama bin Laden right?"

Where on earth have you been, man? Obama order the killing of an American Citizen without due process and with EXTREME prejudice.

normolson
normolson 06/11/12 - 08:31 pm
There's no accountability for words that are spoken

Critics remain invisible because they cannot and will not stand behind their statement. Coming from invisible entities without identity it is so much noise. In debate or in any other civil dialogue those who are respected introduce themselves as real people, having names and identity... On blogs, there are snipers who hide in the shadows, saying what they will without accountability.

It truly marks the weak and timid among us.

leewaytooo
leewaytooo 06/12/12 - 12:25 am
only 12 out of 48

only 12 out of 48 members of the northern michigan
militia post their photo.

the rest must not be real people.

"the only thing that timothy did wrong was to get caught."
the psychotic blahger.

the psychotic's writing indicates a failed life.
it has nothing new to add to the discourse....
as it hears the knocking on the door...
only to eventually discover that it will be the cellar door...
could you just take the easy way out???