07/12/16 - 8:31am
Today (July 4) we had an erratic power outage at our house that had us curious to check the power line and we found that a transformer was sparking bad & smoking in our heavily wooded area.
We called 911 first in fear of a fire. The operator was very professionaland handled the call very well.
The fire department was there within a few minutes to assess the situation.
During all of this, HEA was notified as well. An HEA crew showed up in a very timely fashion on a holiday to fix the problem.