* Art Works in Soldotna has an exhibit of mixed media work by Ken Green on display through January, with an opening reception from 6 to 8 p.m. today.
* The Funky Monkey in Kenai has multimedia works from child and adult artists at the Fancy Pants studio on display through January with an opening reception from 6 to 8 p.m. today with music by Barb Anderson and J.D. Uponen.
* The Kenai Fine Arts Center in Old Town Kenai has a display of work by Kenai Peninsula College students through January, with an opening reception from 6 to 8 p.m. today.
* College Heights Quilt Group has work on display at the Cottonwood Gallery with a reception there tonight from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
* Odie's Deli in Soldotna has "This and That," fabric creations by Connie and Jay Goltz, on display through January. Sales of works go to the food bank. Opening reception from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. today.
* The Kenai Visitors and Cultural Center will have "PAINt," an exhibition of Alaska paintings curated by Anchorage artist, curator and art critic Don Decker, on display through March 3 with an opening reception from 6 to 8 p.m. today.
* A bluegrass jam will be held at the Christ Lutheran Church in Soldotna tonight starting at 6:30 p.m.
* Kaladi Brothers on the Sterling Highway in Soldotna has artwork by Madison Westover on display in January.
* Mugz Coffee Shop in the Blazy Mall in Soldotna has "Passage of Time in Black and White and Red," photography by Genevieve Klebba, on display into January.
* Veronica's in Old Town Kenai will have an open mic Friday at 6:30 p.m. and live music Saturday at 6:30 p.m.
* St. Elias Brewing Company has live music by Mike Morgan tonight from 6 to 8 p.m.
* The Funky Monkey Cafe in Kenai has a song circle from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesdays and live music Saturdays from 6 to 8 p.m.
* Odie's Deli on the Sterling Highway in Soldotna has live music on Saturday by the Smith Family Band from 6 to 9 p.m.
* AmVets Post No. 4 in the Red Diamond Center holds blind draw darts at 7 p.m. Wednesdays; Texas Hold 'em at 7 p.m. Fridays and 4 p.m. Sundays; and open house and dinner at 6 p.m. and karaoke with Mary and Jack at 8 p.m. Saturdays.
* The Bow bar in Kenai has free Texas Hold 'em at 7 p.m. Tuesday; live music Thursday through Saturday from 10:30 p.m. to 3:30 .m.; and karaoke Sunday starting at 9 p.m..
* Hooligans Saloon in Soldotna has poker Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 5:30 p.m. and live music Thursday, Friday Saturday and Sunday nights.
* The Duck Inn on Kalifornsky Beach Road has karaoke at 9 p.m. Thursdays through Saturdays.
* The Riverside House in Soldotna hosts the After 10 party Fridays and Saturdays with Rock Star DJ Service and dancing until 5 a.m. On Saturdays starting at 6 p.m. there is a free Poker Night with Texas Hold 'em Tournaments hosted by Kenai Peninsula Poker Association.
* The 406 in Kenai has karaoke with Steve and Debbie at 9 p.m. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
* Mugz Coffee Lounge in Soldotna's The Blazy Mall has music by Robb Justice and Friends from 6 to 9 p.m. Mondays.
* Mykel's Restaurant in Soldotna has music by Robb Justice Thursdays from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. and Bob Ramponi on Fridays and Saturdays from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
* Call Orca Theaters at 262-7003 for listings and times.
* Call Kambe Cinemas at 283-4554 for listings and times.
* The Pratt Museum in Homer is open from noon to 5 p.m., Tuesday's through Sundays. Admission is free on Wednesdays. For more information, visit www.prattmuseum.org.
Submissions may be e-mailed to email@example.com. The deadline is 5 p.m. Mondays.
© 2017. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us