· Rebecca and Eddie Beddow of Nikiski announce the birth of their son, Kalani Abraham Kuulei Beddow, at 7:21 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 17, 2005, at Frontier Midwifery Services in Soldotna. He weighed 5 pounds, 6 ounces. and measured 19 inches.
His grandparents are Tom and Laura Hall of Nikiski and Ed and Courtney Beddow of Soldotna. His great-grandparents Abraham and Yoshiko Beddow of Hawaii, Rachel Burnett of Longville, La. and Ruby Hall of DeRitter, La.
Earl James Ellingson
· Christina and Earl Ellingson of Soldotna announce the birth of their son, Earl James Ellingson , at 7:35 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 25, 2005, at Central Peninsula General Hospital in Soldotna.
He weighed 8 pounds, 1 ounce and measured 21 inches.
· Jhasmin Nicely and Kenny Harris of Clam Gulch announce the birth of their son, Rohan Sebastian Elliott Harris, at 9:08 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 7, 2005, at Woman’s Way Midwifery in Soldotna. He weighed 6 pounds and 2 ounces.
He joins brother, Kayden Micheal Harris.
· Melinda and Avery Pennington of Kenai announce the birth of their son, Blake Noble Pennington, at 10:58 p.m. Monday, Dec. 5, 2005, at home. He weighed 7 pounds and measured 19.75 inches.
He joins siblings, Tyler, 3, and Jett, 1. His grandparents are Bill and Debbie Read of Soldotna and Howard and Pauline Pennington of Big Lake. His great-grandparents are Jack and Jo Terrell of Mathis, Texas and Gloria Pennington of Oxford, Ga.
Morgan Elizabeth Lemm
· Johnna Mackey-Lemm and Gregory Lemm announce the birth of their daughter, Morgan Elizabeth Lemm, at 8:50 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2005, in Anchorage. She weighed 8 pounds, .08 ounces and measured 19.75 inches.
She joins sibling, Braden Eric Lemm, 3. Her grandparents are Rita Hemphill of Soldotna, Jack Mackey of Anchorage, Linda Mackey of Eagle River, John and Diana Hemphill of Tucson, Ariz., Donna Dietsch of Brandon, Fla., Linda Smith of Drummond, Mont., and Ev and Shirley Lemm of Anchor Point. Her great-grandparents are Frank Wirth of Soldotna, John and Leora Hemphill of Richland, Wash., Clara Anderson of Soldotna and Elsie Lemm of Missoula, Mont.
· Desiree Moore-Lahndt and Joseph Desmidt of Sterling announce the birth of their son, Joseph Francis Desmidt, at 8:31 p.m. Monday, Dec. 3, 2005, at Woman’s Way Midwifery in Soldotna. He weighed 10 pounds and 8 ounces.
· Prisilla Skura and Darryn Myers of Kenai announce the birth of their son, Trentin Earl Myers, at 8:47 p.m. Monday, Nov. 7, 2005, at Central Peninsula General Hospital in Soldotna. He weighed 8 pounds, 7.5 ounces and measured 20 inches.
He joins brother, Samual Myers, 3. His grandparents are Linda Bowen, Scott Bowen and Viola Skura, all of Soldotna. His great-grandparents are Hilda Young and Loyd Young, both of Soldotna.
Jace David O'Reagan
· Jessica Tromblee O’Reagan and Trenton O’Reagan of Soldotna announce the birth of their son, Jace David O’Reagan, at 8:06 p.m. Thursday Nov. 24, 2005, at Central Peninsula General Hospital in Soldotna. He weighed 7 pounds, 2.5 ounces and measured 20.25 inches.
He joins brothers, Robin, 15 and Trenton, 2, and sister, Nicolina, 10.
His grandparents are Joe and Becky Tromblee of Kenai, and Rick O’Reagan of Nikiski. His great-grandparents are Lois Dolan of Soldotna, Geraldine Dion of Scotts Valley, Calif. and Leah O’Reagan of Soldotna.
Jullianna Isabelle Hamilton
· Carol and John Hamilton of Kenai announce the adoption of their daughter, Julianna Isabelle Hamilton on Wednesday, Dec. 14, 2005, in Yaroslavl, Russia. She was born Sept. 1, 2003, in Yaroslavl.
She joins, sister, Esther A. Hamilton,12. Her grandparents are Richard M. and Patti L. Hamilton of Willow.
Julianna became an American citizen when the family arrived at Kennedy Airport in New York on Thursday, Dec. 22, 2005.
Peninsula Clarion ©2013. All Rights Reserved.