Friends save man from choking

Posted: Monday, January 17, 2005

I almost had my last bite of food on Thursday. This last bite happened when I had just sat down and tasted my first bite of dinner and something blocked my airway. The next thing I knew, Amber Anderson was performing the Heimlich maneuver on me, and Angie Anderson was talking to emergency personnel on the phone.

If it wasn't for these good friends and their quick thinking I might have been one of the 3,000 people that die each year because of choking. I am thankful for having such good friends that know what to do in emergency situations.

Thank you, Brandon Cramer



Related Searches

 FOOD   ANGIE ANDERSON   AMBER ANDERSON   HUMAN INTEREST   HEIMLICH   BRANDON CRAMER 

CONTACT US

  • Switchboard: 907-283-7551
  • Circulation and Delivery: 907-283-3584
  • Newsroom Fax: 907-283-3299
  • Business Fax: 907-283-3299
  • Accounts Receivable: 907-335-1257
  • View the Staff Directory
  • or Send feedback

ADVERTISING

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES

SOCIAL NETWORKING

MORRIS ALASKA NEWS