WASHINGTON (AP) -- Before filing your tax return, make this final error check:
- Is the name, address and Social Security number on your return correct?
- Have you checked only one filing status? Did you enter the correct Social Security numbers for each exemption you claimed?
- Did you use the correct Tax Table column for your filing status and the correct row for your taxable income?
- Are mathematical calculations and figures correct?
- Did you sign and date the return? If married and filing jointly, did both spouses sign?
- Did you include all forms W-2 and any forms 1099 that reflect tax withheld?
- If you owe tax, did you include payment?
© 2018. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us