· Red Hat Ladies Parade and Reception.
· Kenai Shorebird Festival.
· Spring Clean Up.
Call (907) 283-7989.
· Central Peninsula Air Fair.
· Summer Art Exhibition at Kenai Visitor’s and Cultural Center. (907) 283-1991
· Brain Awareness Walk and barbecue.
Call (907) 283-5711.
· KDLL Public Radio Art and Music Festival at the Diamond M Ranch. With live music, arts and vendors.
Call (907) 283-8433.
· Annual Quilting on the Kenai and Wearable Art Fashion Show.
· Independence Day celebration, including community parade, games, arts, crafts, entertainment and food booths. Call (907) 283-7989.
· American Red Cross 15th Annual Charity Golf Tournament.
· Annual 10K Run for Women.
· Industry Appreciation Day.
· Kenai Peninsula Food Bank’s Annual Soup Supper and Auction.
· Annual Boys and Girls Club Auction and Gala.
· Annual KSRM/Leeshore Radiothon.
· Kenai Kennel Club Dog Agility Trials.
· Annual Wine and Beer Festival.
· Kenai Marathon.
· KDLL On-Air Membership Drive.
· Christmas Comes to Kenai, includes Electric Light Parade, a bonfire, caroling, fireworks, arts and craft show and a visit from Santa. (907) Call 283-7989.
· Kenai Fun Run Snowmachine Rally.
© 2018. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us