· Sasha and Zane Fallon III of Nikiski announce the birth of their daughter, Telan Jezel Fallon, at 7:58 p.m. Friday, Jan. 19, 2007, at Central Peninsula Hospital in Soldotna. She weighed 8 pounds, 4.5 ounces and measured 20.5 inches.
Her grandparents are Keith Stasek of Kenai, Karen Godfrey of Nikiski and Jack and Nancy Carver of Soldotna. Her great-grandparents are Gorgonia Telan Scroggs of Anchorage, Geneva Stasek and Ed and Margaret Goggia of Kenai.
· Sarah and Gerhard Jakits Jr. of Soldotna announce the birth of their daughter, Katarina Anna Jolanda Jakits, at 2:05 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 23, 2006, at Central Peninsula Hospital. She weighed 8 pounds, 14 ounces and measured 20.5 inches.
She joins siblings, Abigael, 9, Marianna, 8, and Gerhard III, 2. Her grandparents are Rick and Sherri Warren, Gerhard Jakits Sr. and Aslaug Mikkelsen Burat. Her great-grandparents are Lois Bell, Hazel Warren and Maria Jakits.
· Krista and Roque Mendiola of Kenai announce the birth of their daughter, Isla Ann, at 11:28 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 6, 2007, at Central Peninsula Hospital in Soldotna. She weighed 9 pounds, 11 ounces and measured 20.75 inches.
Her grandparents are James Miller and Deborah Miller of Fairbanks and Roque Mediola and Linda Mediola of Guam. Her great-grandparents are Dorothy Miller of St. Charles, Mo., and Patt Stover of New Haven, Mo.
· Sarah Martinusen and Shane Michael of Kasilof announce the birth of their son, Trevor Gene Michael, at 5:14 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 8, 2006, at Central Peninsula Hospital in Soldotna. He weighed 8 pounds, 6 ounces.
He joins sibling, Scott Michael, 2. His grandparents are Virgil Martinusen of Sterling, Jackie Martinusen of Bakersfield, Calif., Richard Michael of Sterling and Donna Michael of Phoenix, Ariz. His great-grandparents are Shirley and Frank Unruh and Nadine Martinusen of Fresno, Calif. and Marge and Bobby McDonald, of McNeil, Ariz.
· Samantha Lynne Playle of Nikiski and Thomas James Playle of Soldotna announce the birth of their daughter, Ashlynne Renee, at 2:20 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 10, 2007, at Central Peninsula Hospital in Soldotna. She weighed 7 pounds, 13 ounces and measured 20.5 inches.
Her grandparents are Todd and Dina Pizzuto of Nikiski and Jesse and Bonnie Playle of Soldotna. Her great-grandparents are Linda and Red Whitlock of Monroe, La., and Sammie and Richard Strawn of Parhup, Nev. Her great-great grandparents are Colleen Jorgensen of Nikiski and Lester and Jane Guidry of Sulpher, La.
Peninsula Clarion ©2015. All Rights Reserved.