* The Soldotna High School Drama department presents "We Were Stardust" at 7 p.m. tonight, Friday and Saturday at the SoHi auditorium. Admission is $5
* The March for Meals annual dinner and pie auction fundraiser will be held at 6 p.m. tonight at the Kenai Senior Citizens Center, to raise money for the Meals on Wheels program. Tickets are $20. Contact the center at 283-4156 for more information or to make a donation.
* Sarah Glaves paintings at Art Works gallery in Soldotna
* Kenai Peninsula Outdoor Club has a photography show at the old Kaladi's on Kobuk
* Kenai Peninsula Photographer's Guild at the Kenai Visitor's and Cultural Center
* Kenai Peninsula Biennial Judged Exhibit "Meet the Artists" reception at the Kenai Fine Arts Center. Call 283-7040 for more information.
* Leanord Ball photography at Funky Monkey
* Odie's Deli's artist of the month is photographer Jeremy Reeve
* Gary L. Freeburg Gallery has watercolors by Garry Mealor on display until April
* The Life Drawing Group meets from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. every other Thursday until May 26 at the Kenai Fine Arts Center. The fee is $5 to pay the model. Bring your own drawing supplies. For more information, contact Will at 252-7303. For adults only.
* Veronica's in Old Town Kenai will have an open mic Friday at 6:30 p.m. and live music 6:30 p.m. Saturday.
* Kenai Joes will have live music by local band 907 Friday and Saturday at 9 p.m. Saturday's show will be smoke free.
* St. Elias Brewing Company has live music tonight from 6 to 8 p.m.
* The Funky Monkey Cafe in Kenai has a song circle from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesdays and live music Saturdays from 6 to 8 p.m.
* The Vagabond Inn on K-Beach has a jam session the third Friday of every month. For more information contact Bob Costley at 283-6422 or Dorothy at 398-0471.
* AmVets Post No. 4 in the Red Diamond Center holds blind draw darts at 7 p.m. Wednesdays; Texas Hold 'em at 7 p.m. Fridays and 4 p.m. Sundays; and open house and dinner at 6 p.m. and karaoke with Mary and Jack at 8 p.m. Saturdays.
* The Bow bar in Kenai has free Texas Hold 'em at 7 p.m. Tuesday; live music Thursday through Saturday from 10:30 p.m. to 3:30 .m.; and karaoke Sunday starting at 9 p.m..
* Hooligans Saloon in Soldotna has poker Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 5:30 p.m. and live music Thursday, Friday Saturday and Sunday nights.
* The Duck Inn on Kalifornsky Beach Road has karaoke at 9 p.m. Thursdays through Saturdays.
* The Riverside House in Soldotna hosts the After 10 party Fridays and Saturdays with DJ Mark Gage from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m. On Saturdays starting at 6 p.m. there is a free Poker Night with Texas Hold 'em Tournaments hosted by Kenai Peninsula Poker Association.
* The 406 in Kenai has karaoke with Steve and Debbie at 9 p.m. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
* Mykel's in Soldotna has locals night with music by Robb Justice from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Thursdays, and jazz with Bob and Theresa Ramponi from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays.
* Call Orca Theaters at 262-7003 for listings and times.
* Call Kambe Cinemas at 283-4554 for listings and times.
* The Pratt Museum in Homer is open from noon to 5 p.m., Tuesdays through Sundays. Admission is free on Wednesdays. For more information, visit www.prattmuseum.org.
Submissions may be e-mailed to email@example.com. The deadline is 5 p.m. Mondays.
Peninsula Clarion ©2014. All Rights Reserved.