· Colleen and Michael Dammeyer of Soldotna announce the birth of their son, Alexander Jacob Dammeyer, at 11:59 a.m. Saturday, March 18, 2006, at Woman’s Way Midwifery in Soldotna. He weighed 9 pounds and 12 ounces.
He joins siblings, Dyson, Declan, Isaac and Lucy. His grandparents are Bill and Gail Dammeyer of Soldotna and John and Elizabeth McGowan of Pennsylvania.
· Keri and Denny Hiler of Sterling announce the birth of their daughter, Andi Olivia Hiler, at 1:28 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2005, at Central Peninsula General Hospital in Soldotna. She weighed 8 pounds, 5.5 ounces and measured 20 inches.
She joins sibling, Arianna MaLynn Hiler, 7. Her grandparents are Steve and Barb Booth of Soldotna and Bill and Sandy Hiler of Sterling. Her great-grandparents are Bud and Marilyn Nuckles of Bakersfield, Calif., Doris Anderson of City Holton, Mich., Howard and Pat Hiler of Sterling and Steve and Jeanie Booth of Soldotna. Her great-great-grandparent is Esther Hiler of Grant, Mich.
· RaeAnn Glessner Nye and Brad Nye of Soldotna announce the birth of their daughter, Katie Donna Nye, at 12:35 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 10 , 2006, at Central Peninsula General Hospital in Soldotna. She weighed 7 pounds, 11 ounces and measured 19.5 inches.
She joins siblings, Cody Nye, 4, and JulieAnn Nye,1. Her grandparents are Wayne and Shelby Nye and Dave and LaRae Glessner, all of Washington.
· Christina and Brian Partridge of Homer announce the birth of their son, Colman Isidore Partridge, at 9:12 p.m. Wednesday, March 22, 2006, at home. He weighed 7 pounds, 8 ounces and measured 20 inches.
He joins siblings, Duncan, 7, Keegan, 4, and Aidan, 2. His grandparents are Walter and Linda Partridge of Homer and H.T. and Susan Engelhard of Houston.
· Annette and Alex Villa of Soldotna announce the birth of their daughter, Amelia Grace Villa, at 8:20 p.m. Thursday, March 23, 2006 at home with the help of Woman’s Way Midwifery. She weighed 9 pounds and measured 21.5 inches.
She joins siblings, Travis, Elena, Ricky, Aaron, Bernard, Jessica, Thomas and Nathaniel. Her grandparents are Dave and Alberta Sutton of Anchorage and Enrique and Elena Villa of New York. Her great-grandmother is Mabel White of Anchorage.
© 2017. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us