* The Kenai Performers, Soldotna Senior Center and Midnight Sun Rowing Club present "Love Rides the Rails (or Will the Mail Train Run Tonight?)," a melodrama by Morland Carey, directed by Terri Zopf-Schoessler, at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday, at the Soldotna Senior Center. Tickets are $15 available in advance at Curtain Call Consignment and Charlotte's in Kenai and River City Books in Soldotna. For more information, visit www.kenaiperformers.org.
* The Funky Monkey in Kenai has a collaborative photography exhibit by Mark and Maria Pierson on display throughout May
* The "8th Annual Small Shots" show is on display at the Kenai Fine Arts Center through the end of the month
* Kaladi Brothers on the Sterling Highway has art by Ryan Helminski on display through May.
* The Life Drawing Group meets from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. every other Thursday until May 26 at the Kenai Fine Arts Center. The fee is $5 to pay the model. Bring your own drawing supplies. For more information, contact Will at 252-7303. For adults only.
* Veronica's in Old Town Kenai will have an open mic Friday at 6:30 p.m. and live music by "Pickin' Dandelions" featuring Peggey Jones and Barb Anderson Saturday at 6:30 p.m.
* St. Elias Brewing Company has live music tonight from 7 to 9 p.m.
* The Funky Monkey Cafe in Kenai has a song circle from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesdays, music by Mike Morgan and Friends on Friday from 5 to 7 p.m. and live music Saturdays from 6 to 8 p.m.
* The Vagabond Inn on K-Beach has a jam session the third Friday of every month. For more information contact Bob Costley at 283-6422 or Dorothy at 398-0471.
* AmVets Post No. 4 in the Red Diamond Center holds blind draw darts at 7 p.m. Wednesdays; Texas Hold 'em at 7 p.m. Fridays and 4 p.m. Sundays; and open house and dinner at 6 p.m. and karaoke with Mary and Jack at 8 p.m. Saturdays.
* The Bow bar in Kenai has live music by The Mabrey Brothers at 10 p.m. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
* Hooligans Saloon in Soldotna has poker Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 5:30 p.m. and live music Thursday, Friday Saturday and Sunday nights.
* The Duck Inn on Kalifornsky Beach Road has karaoke at 9 p.m. Thursdays through Saturdays.
* The Riverside House in Soldotna hosts the After 10 party Fridays and Saturdays with DJ Mark Gage from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m. On Saturdays starting at 6 p.m. there is a free Poker Night with Texas Hold 'em Tournaments hosted by Kenai Peninsula Poker Association.
* The 406 in Kenai has karaoke with Steve and Debbie at 9 p.m. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
* Mykel's in Soldotna has locals night with music by Robb Justice from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Thursdays, and jazz with Bob and Theresa Ramponi from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays.
* Call Orca Theaters at 262-7003 for listings and times.
* Call Kambe Cinemas at 283-4554 for listings and times.
* The Pratt Museum in Homer is open from noon to 5 p.m., Tuesdays through Sundays. Admission is free on Wednesdays. For more information, visit www.prattmuseum.org.
Submissions may be e-mailed to email@example.com. The deadline is 5 p.m. Mondays.
Peninsula Clarion ©2014. All Rights Reserved.