Games and other family activities will be set up at Soldotna Creek Park from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Vendor booths, food and live entertainment are some of the planned events. The Elmendorf Air Force band, the Greatlanders will be on stage Saturday and Sunday. Progress Days parade winners will be announced and awards given at 2 p.m. Saturday at the park.
Clarion file photo
Members of the 2006 Soldotna Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors:
· President: Evy Gebhardt, Peninsula Clarion.
· Vice president: Ryan Kapp, Edward Jones Investments.
· Secretary/Treasurer: Marnie Nelson.
· Past President: Sammie Cole, Southcentral Title Agency.
· President Elect: Lisa Roberts, Key Bank.
· Other members: Si Zimmerman, Ken Lancaster, Norm Blakeley, Bill Gifford, Alice Paulson, Tim Pope, Dan Mortenson, Jim Stogsdill and Marnie Nelson.
· Advisor, Legislative committee: Pete Sprague.
The Soldotna chamber’s administrative staff:
· Executive Director: Michelle Glaves, firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Membership Services Manager: Erica Williamson, email@example.com.
· Membership and Project Coordinator: Robyn Sullens, firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Visitor Information Center coordinator: Sylvia Reid, email@example.com.
· Bookkeeper: Carla Pollard.
For more information, call 262-9814, stop by the chamber at 44790 Sterling Highway or visit them online at www.soldotnachamber.com.
Peninsula Clarion © 2015. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us