There will be a community workshop on practical life-planning for kids and adults with FASD, presented by Philip Mattheis and Deb Evensen from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. today at Cottonwood Clinic. Individual consultation times by appointment. Call Vickie at 714-6648 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The North Peninsula Recreation Service Area will host the following activities and events:
* North Community Recreation Center hours are from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays through Fridays.
* The Teen Center is open from 3 to 8 p.m. Mondays through Friday.
* Summer Day Camp will be held through Aug. 6 Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. with activities for boys and girls in grades one through six.
For more information, call 776-8800.
Safe Kids Kenai Peninsula/Central Peninsula Hospital will hold car seat check-ups at the following locations.
* July 28 from 1 to 4 p.m. at the Nikiski Fire Department No. 1.
* Aug. 19 from 1 to 4 p.m. at Kenai Fire Department;
* Aug. 20 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Central Emergency Services Soldotna Fire Department; and
For more information, call Jane Fellman at 714-4539.
Peninsula Clarion © 2015. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us