· The Kenai Peninsula Borough School District covers 25,600 square miles.
· There are 43 schools in 21 communities within the district.
· This year’s projected enrollment is expected to be about 9,750 students.
· Its annual budget is $106.9 million.
· There are four villages served by the district that have no road access. Tyonek, Seldovia, Port Graham and Nanwalek can only be reached by plane or boat.
· Kachemak Selo, Voznesenka and Razdolna are accessible only by four-wheel drive vehicles or snowmachines during part of the year.
For more information on assessment, schools, curriculum, special services, nutritional services and district information in general, visit the district's Web site at www.kpbsd.k12.ak.us or call central office at 714-8888.
© 2018. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us