* Women's Friday Night Wild~n~Wacky Bowling League begins Friday. Arrive at AlaskaLanes at 6 p.m. and be ready to bowl.
* Gary L. Freeburg Gallery at Kenai Peninsula College will exhibit new works in mixed media, photography, painting and ceramics by the KPC art faculty. The exhibition runs through Sept. 16.
* The Kasilof Historical Society's cabin museum is open from 1 to 3 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays or by appointment. It has historical displays, and area artists and crafters are invited to display their work on weekends. The cabin is at Mile 1.5 of Kalifornsky Beach Road. For more information, call 262-5125.
* The Kenai National Wildlife Refuge Visitors Center on Ski Hill Road outside Soldotna has films on wildlife, the refuge and the history of the area daily at noon, 1, 2, 3 and 4 p.m. For more information and complete program listings, call 262-7021.
* AmVets Post No. 4 holds blind draw darts at 7 p.m. Wednesdays; Texas Hold 'Em at 7 p.m. Fridays and 4 p.m. Sundays; and steak night and karaoke with Mary and Jack at 8 p.m. Saturdays.
* The Funky Monkey in the C Plaza in Kenai, in conjunction with Mike Morgan, will host Wednesday nights Acoustic Song Circle and Jam Session from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
* Kenai Joe's will host live music with Ten Cent Zen on Friday and Saturday.
* Rainbow Bar in Kenai has karaoke at 9 p.m. Sundays; free Texas Hold 'Em at 7 p.m. Tuesdays; live music with Acoustic Rhythm Machine from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Wednesdays; and live music with Tuff E Nuff from 10:30 p.m. until 3:30 a.m. Thursdays through Saturdays.
* The Duck Inn on Kalifornsky Beach Road has karaoke at 9 p.m. Thursdays through Saturdays.
* The Riverside House in Soldotna hosts the After 10 party Fridays and Saturdays with Rock Star DJ Service. Dancing until 5 a.m. On Friday and Saturday Ninespine will play from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
* Veronica's in Kenai will have open mic night Fridays at 6:30 p.m.; Saturday, Melissa Glaves and Stefanie Bouchard will provide live music at 6:30 p.m.
* The 406 in Kenai has karaoke with Steve and Debbie at 9 p.m. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
* Mykel's in Soldotna has music by Dave Unruh and Bob Ramponi from 6:30 to 9:30 Friday and music by Dave Unruh from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Saturday.
* Call Orca Theaters at 262-7003 for listings and times.
* Call Kambe Cinemas at 283-4554 for listings and times.
* Trail Lake Lodge and Restaurant in Moose Pass will host a community dance in the pavilion from 9 p.m. Friday through 2 a.m. Saturday with DJ J.D. Uponon. Call 907-288-3101 for more details.
* Gallery Turquoise at Mile 49.5 of the Sterling Highway in Cooper Landing is open from noon to 6 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays or by appointment by calling the owner at 907-595-1434.
* The Pratt Museum in Homer is at 3779 Bartlett St. For more information about exhibits and events, call 907-235-8635 or e-mail the museum director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions may be e-mailed to email@example.com.The deadline is 5 p.m. Mondays.
Peninsula Clarion © 2016. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us