· Shevaun and Michael Campanella of Kenai announce the birth of their son, Aasen Thomas, at 4:27 a.m. Thursday, June 8, 2006, at Frontier Midwifery Services in Soldotna.
He weighed 7 pounds, 1 ounce and measured 18.75 inches.
His grandparents are Rick and Marie English and Thomas and Linda Campanella, all of Kenai.
· Lila and Ruben Henderson of Kenai announce the birth of their daughter, Maranatha Shelome, at 3:30 p.m. Friday, July 21, 2006, at home with the help of Woman’s Way Midwifery.
She weighed 6 pounds and 14 ounces.
She joins sisters, Hosanna Praise and Jubilee Psalm. Her grandparents are John and Carol Broussard of Nikiski and Jim and Carla Henderson of North Carolina.
· Joy and Kevin Lyon of Sterling announce the birth of their daughter, Hazel Jane, at 1:10 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 1, 2006, at Woman’s Way Midwifery in Soldotna. She weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces.
She joins, brothers, William, Benjamin and Kameron, and sisters, Ester and Tasha. Her grandparents are William and Hazel Schofield and Robert and Linda Lyon.
· Laura and Sonny Mese of Kenai announce the birth of their son, Logan Andrew, at 5:15 a.m., Thursday, Aug. 3, 2006, at Frontier Midwifery Services in Soldotna. He weighed, 8 pounds, 4 ounces and measured 21.25 inches.
He joins siblings, Luke, Lynsey, Annie, Zachary, Isaac, Molly, Levi and Jessie. His grandparents are Tom and Pat Vincent of Kenai, Dwayne and Sue Mex of Colorado and Dick and Carol Regan of Colorado.
· Kimberly Linthicum Pannell and Nathan T. Pannell of Sterling announce the birth of their son, Sylus Ryder, at 4:22 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 17, 2006, at Central Peninsula General Hospital in Soldotna.
He weighed 7 pounds, 4 ounces and measured 19 inches.
He joins brother, Derrick and sister, Snowy Brooke. His grandparents are Larry and Jacqueline Pannell of Soldotna and John and Mary Linthicum of Sterling. His great-grandmother is Colleen Kennedy of Soldotna.
Peninsula Clarion ©2013. All Rights Reserved.