· Jill Abbott and Billy Inman of Kenai announce the birth of their daughter, Chole Rydel Inman-Abbott, at 9:17 a.m. Sunday, April 23, 2006, at Central Peninsula General Hospital in Soldotna.
She weighed 7 pounds, 10.5 ounces and measured 20 inches.
She joins sisters, Kiley and Shaedyn and brother, Taylor. Her grandparents are Mark and Iris Abbott of Kenai and Eileen Bennett of Butte, AK. Her great-grandparents are Roberta and William Graves of Anchorage and Maxine Abbott of Medford, Ore.
· Jennifer and JonPaul Brandt of Soldotna announce the birth of their son, Gabriel Xander, at 7:29 a.m. Tuesday, June 13, 2006, at Central Peninsula General Hospital in Soldotna. He weighed 8 pounds, 9 ounce and measured 21 inches.
He joins brother, Ethan Zachery, 2. His grandparents are Don and Barbara Sefcik of Suisun, Calif., Ralph and Wanda Meloon of Soldotna, and Jerry and Mariana Brandt of Tampa, Fla.
· Shawnee and Curt Wisnewski of Kenai announce the birth of their twins, Dakota and Kate, born Monday, July 24, 2006, at Central Peninsula General Hospital in Soldotna.
Dakota weighed 6 pounds, 11 ounces and measured 19.5 inches.
Kate weighed 5 pounds, 15 ounces and also measured 19.5 inches.
They join brothers, Kyle, 15, Phillip, 13, Justin, 10 and Jacob, 4. Their grandparents are Jerome and Mary Wisnewski of Geneseo, N.D. and Dan and Susan Mc Kiernan of Ellsworth, Kan.
· Jennifer and Brian Hack of Fairbanks announce the birth of their daughter, Lynnea Rose, at 6:11 p.m. Monday, Aug. 21, 2006, at Fairbanks Memorial Hospital.
She weighed 7 pounds, 1 ounce and measured 20 inches.
Her grandparents are Vern Miller, Candie Miller, Frank Hack and Laurie Hack, all of Nikiski.
· Lydia Scott Bower and David Bower of Soldotna announce the birth of their daughter, Haven Elizabeth Ann Bower, at 7:59 p.m. Friday, Aug. 25, 2006, at Woman’s Way Midwifery in Soldotna.
She weighed 8 pounds, 12 ounces and measured 21 3/8 inches.
She joins siblings, Jordan, Michaela, Melissa, Trinity and Justice. Her grandparents are Steve and Michele Scott of Soldotna and Martin and Linda Bower of Troy, Mont. Her great-grandparents are Eltalee and Charlie Eanes of Libby, Mont.
Peninsula Clarion ©2015. All Rights Reserved.