· Rachel and Jeff Babitt of Kasilof announce the birth of their daughter, Callie Ann, at 3:08 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 9, 2006, at Woman’s Way Midwifery in Soldotna. She weighed 7 pounds.
She joins brothers, Thomas, Patrick, Sean and Liam.
· Laura and Toby Burke of Kenai announce the birth of their daughter, Eve Benedicta, at 12:03 a.m. Friday, Aug. 11, 2006, at home with help from Woman’s Way Midwifery. She weighed 10 pounds, and 8 ounces.
She joins, sisters, Gemma and Grace, and brothers, Edward, Tom, Angus and Damien. Her grandparents are Mary Olson of Decanter, Ill. and Edward and Charlotte Burke of Brielle, N.J.
· Michelle Muller Livingston and Paul Livingston of Soldotna announce the birth of their son, Kruize Alexander Livingston, at 10 a.m. Friday, June 2 at Central Peninsula General Hospital in Soldotna. He weighed 7 pounds, 12 ounces and measured 21 inches.
His grandparents are Lisa Netherton, Gary and Karlene Muller and Michelle Loihle. His great-grandparents are Carrol and Kathy Murphy and Norm Patroski.
· Ximena Ospina-Todd and Trevor Todd of Portland, Ore. announce the birth of their son, Santiago Todd-Ospina at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 16, 2006, in Portland. He weighed 7 pounds and 15 ounces.
His grandparents are Susan Krafft of Soldotna and Gary Todd of Nome.
· Tania Lamb Southwick and Charles Southwick of Soldotna announce the birth of their son, Timothy Asher Southwick on Thursday, May 25, 2006, at Central Peninsula General Hospital in Soldotna. He weighed 8 pounds, 4 ounces and measured 21 inches.
His grandparents are Gary and Tammi Lamb and Dale Southwick, all of Soldotna and David and Beverly Nierstheimer of Nikiski. His great-grandparents are Jonita Cox and George Westlake, both of Seattle, Joe and Jean Koski of Soldotna, John Mayfield of Sterling, Bernard and Kathy Lamb of Dayton, Nev. and Betty Krahmer of Jacksonville, Ore.
· Julie and Drew Toomey of Seattle announce the birth of their daughter, Mackenzie Rene Toomey, at 10:15 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 15, 2006, in Seattle. She weighed 7 pounds, 8 ounces and measured 20 inches.
Her grandparents are Jim and Joanne Jenckes of Kenai and Rick and Ginger Toomey of Pecatonica, Ill.
· Shella and Jeff Webster of Soldotna announce the birth of their daughter, Jenifer Lee Webster, at 6:16 a.m. Thursday, July 27, 2006, at Central Peninsula Peninsula General Hospital in Soldotna. She weighed 5 pounds, 15 ounces and measured 19.25 inches.
She joins siblings, Mindy Webster-Frost, Shane Webster and Charly, Tomi and Hunter Maddox.
· Morgan McConnell-Winters and Joshua Winters of Soldotna announce the birth of their daughter, Deighton Alee Winters, at 9:45 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 2, 2006, at Central Peninsula General Hospital in Soldotna. She weighed 7 pounds, 13.5 ounces and measured 21 inches.
Her grandparents are Tyler and Wendy McConnell of Soldotna and Robin and Denise Winters of Branson, Mo. Her great-grandparents are Phil and Eleanor Harvey of Shaftsbury, Vt., Dennis and Trin McConnell of Sterling, Ed and Margaret Nuner of Theodosia, Mo. and Ken and Wanda Davis of Shelton, Wash.
Peninsula Clarion ©2015. All Rights Reserved.