House District 6 (Senate C)
6-695 Tyonek By-mail
House District 33 (Senate Q)
* Central Soldotna Sports Center, 538 Arena Dr.
* Kenai No. 1 Kenai Mall, 11312 Kenai Spur Hwy
* Kenai No. 2 old court building, 145 Main Street Loop
* Kenai No. 3 Senior Center, 361 Senior Ct.
* K-Beach K-Beach Fire Station, 37699 K-Beach Rd.
* Soldotna City Hall, 177 N. Birch St.
House District 34 (Senate Q)
* Funny River Borough Building, 144 N. Binkley St.
* Kasilof Tustumena Elementary, Mile 110 Sterling Hwy
* Mackey Lake Soldotna Senior Center, 197 W. Park Ave.
* Nikiski High School, Nikiski Beach Rd.
* Ninilchik School, Mile 138 Sterling Hwy
* Salamatof Nikiski Fire Hall No. 1, Mile 17.9 Kenai Spur
* Sterling CES Sterling Station, 35202 Sterling Hwy
House District 35 (Senate R)
* Homer No. 1 Council Chambers, 491 E. Pioneer Ave.
* Homer No. 2 Council Chambers
* Anchor Point Senior Center, Mile .25 Milo Fritz Rd.
* Bear Creek Fire Hall, Mile 5 Seward Hwy
* Cooper Landing by mail
* Diamond Ridge Homer Chamber office, 201 Sterling Hwy
* Kachemak Bay by mail
* Kachemak City-Fritz Creek Community Center, Bear Creek Dr
* Moose Pass by mail
* Seldovia Library, 260 Seldovia St.
* Seward City Hall, 5th and Adams
House District 32 (Senate P)
* Hope by mail
Poling sites are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. today.
Peninsula Clarion ©2013. All Rights Reserved.