ANCHORAGE (AP) -- Police have identified a 3-year-old boy who died Saturday in a house fire in south Anchorage.
Hezekiah Randall died of smoke inhalation in the blaze in a bottom unit of a four-plex where he lived with his mother, according to police. The boy's body was found in his bedroom.
The fire started about 7:30 a.m. and spread quickly. More than a dozen people were driven from their homes in the building.
Police are investigating the circumstances of the fire.
Peninsula Clarion © 2016. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us