· Maureen and Christopher Hensley of Kenai announce the birth of their daughter, Arianna, at 7:11 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 19, 2006, at Central Peninsula General Hospital in Soldotna. She weighed 8 pounds, 11 ounces and measured 21 inches.
She joins brother, Vincent Edward Lee Hensley, 1. Her grandparents are Rhonda and Roger Johnson of Soldotna and Edie McCusker of Kenai. Her great-grandparents are Anna Creasey of Kenai, and Nikki Schaler of Port Hadley, Wash.,
· Monica Montgomery Hill and Emmitt Hill of Anchorage announce the birth of their son, Calvin Emmitt Hill, at 12:28 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 22, 2006, at Providence Alaska Medical Center in Anchorage. He weighed 8 pounds, 2 ounces and measured 21 inches long.
His grandparents are Frank and Ramona Montgomery of Gainesville, Fla., Dee and Kevin Marlow of Seward, and Emmitt Hill Sr. of Moose Pass.
· Kristy and Scott Innes of Soldotna announce the birth of their son, James Michael Innes, at 8:16 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 26, 2006 at Central Peninsula General Hospital in Soldotna. He weighed 7 pounds, 13 ounces and measured 20 inches long.
His grandparents are Mike and Yvonne Finch of Merced, Calif., Sue Finch of Stockton, Calif., and Sherry Innes of Kenai.
· Candice and Tim Kirsch of Kenai announce the birth of their daughter, Hailee Breeze Kirsch, at 12:42 p.m. Monday, Oct. 23, 2006, in Soldotna. She weighed 8 pounds, 15.9 ounces and measured 21.5 inches long.
She joins sister, Tyra Vix, 3, and brothers, Keegan Kirsch, 4, and Blaze Kirsch, 1. Her grandparents are Tom and Leitha Broome of Kenai, Tim Howe of Macedonia, Ill., and Bob and Mary Kirsch of Nikiski. Her great-grandparents are Lois Howe of Macedonia, and Rosi Albrant of Sterling.
· Heidi and Kevin Morrison of Kodiak announce the birth of their daughter, Meriedi Jo at 8:45 a.m. Monday, Sept. 25, 2006, in Kodiak. She weighed 6 pounds, 11 ounces and measured 20 inches.
Her grandparents are Roland Gagnon, Vicki Gagnon, Russ Morrison and Jan Morrison, all of Soldotna.
· Lanell Adams and Edward Prevost of Kenai announce the birth of their son, Aaron Edward Prevost, at 4:13 a.m., Sunday, Sept. 17, 2006, at Central Peninsula General Hospital in Soldotna. He weighed 7 pounds, 4.5 ounces and measured 19 inches.
His grandparents are Jeanine Adams of Kenai, Edward Prevost of Homer and Donna Watts of Anchorage. His great-grandparents are Pat and Wayne Gifford of Kenai and Marilyn Prevost of Homer.
· Shonia and Paul Werner of Soldotna announce the birth of their daughter, Abriella Raine Werner at 8:06 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 14, 2006, at Women’s Way Midwifery in Soldotna. She weighed 9 pounds, 1 ounce.
She joins sister, Emily, and brother, Brennan. Her grandparents are Paulette Coleman of Juneau, Joell Werner of Anchorage and David Werner of Palmer.
Peninsula Clarion ©2013. All Rights Reserved.