· Amanda R. Seaman of Kenai and Bobby S. Berg announce the birth of their daughter, Alyssa Marie Berg, at 8:49 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 4, 2006, at Central Peninsula General Hospital in Soldotna. She weighed 8.25 pounds and measured 20 inches.
He grandparents are Valerie Ross of Kenai, Rusty Seaman of Anchorage, Connie Berg of Kenai and Scott Carlough of Seldovia. Her great-grandparents are Alexander “Joe” Ross Sr. of Nikiski and Olga Berg of Anchorage.
· Nicole DeShong Johnson and Christopher Johnson of Montgomery, Texas, announce the birth of their daughter, Delaney Nicole Johnson, at 2:15 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 3, 2006, in Tomball, Texas. She weighed six pounds, 6 ounces and measured 19 1/2 inches long.
Her grandparents are Barb Deshong of Kenai, Richard and Carol Hamilton of Kenai, and John and Tena Johnson of Montgomery, Texas. Her great-grandparents are Rusty DeShong of Georgetown, Ga., Marlene Williams of Deer Park, Texas and Martha McLeney of Carlos, Texas.
· Joy and Brian Jones of Kasilof announce the birth of their son, Brenden Keith Jones at 4:01 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 20, 2006, in Soldotna. He weighed 8 pounds and measured 20 inches.
He joins sister, Macayla Joy Jones, 3. His grandparents are Mac and Joyce Chesney of Kasilof, and Keith and Candy Jones of Boise, Idaho. His great-grandparents are Roger and Janell Wegner of Meridian, Idaho, and Eldon Jones of Linden, Mich.
· Jennifer and Jonathan Shoemaker of Sterling announce the birth of their son, Levi Jonathan Shoemaker, at 10:49 p.m. Friday, Sept. 22, 2006, at Central Peninsula General Hospital in Soldotna. He weighed 8 pounds, 14 ounces and measured 20 1/2 inches.
His grandparents are Jim and Nancy Campbell of Soldotna and Gary and Arlene Cooper of Nampa, Idaho. His great-grandparents are Ralph and Lois Ann Shoemaker of Meridian, Idaho, Bill and Marilyn Schaefer of Quincy, Ill., and Larry and Jan Cooper of Nampa, Idaho.
· Bethany and Jonathan Warner of Soldotna announce the birth of their son, Weston Charles Warner, at 4:56 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 25, 2006, at Women’s Way Midwifery in Soldotna. He weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces.
He joins brother, Caleb. His grandparents are Stacey and Keith Hibishof of Soldotna and Charlie and Rachel Warner of Wisconsin.
· Valerie and Nathan White of Kenai announce the birth of their son, Johnathon Jay White, at 10:51 p.m. Monday, Sept. 18, 2006, in Soldotna. He weighed 8 pounds, 13 1/2 ounces and measured 20 inches.
His grandparents are Bill and Liz Lynch of Nikiski, and John and Mary White of Kenai. His great-grandparents are Dick and Betty Lynch of Rifle, Colo
Peninsula Clarion © 2016. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us