* Kaladi Brother's on the Sterling Highway has photography by Amy Warfle as artist of the month for December.
* Odie's Deli on the Sterling Highway in Soldotna display art by Kenai Photography Guild for the month of December.
* Art Works in Soldotna has an exhibit of pastels on paper by K.N. Goodrich on display through December.
* Kaladi Brothers on Kobuk Street in Soldotna has work by Heather Elder and Erika Zumwalt on display through December.
* The Kenai Fine Arts Center in Old Town Kenai has its annual winter silent auction on display through December.
* The Kenai Visitors and Cultural Center will have "PAINt," an exhibition of Alaska paintings curated by Don Decker, on display this winter.
* The Funky Money in Kenai will the works of photographer Mark Pierson on display through the end of the month.
* Artists Without Borders has an exhibit at the 4-D Interiors Building in Soldotna for December.
* Celia Cash and Laura Faeo have an exhibit at the Funky Monkey in Kenai through the end of the month.
* The MUGZ coffee shop in the Blazy Mall has a photography show by Genevieve Klebba. The show, titled "Passage of Time in Black and White and Red," will be on display throughout December and January.
* Mike Morgan and Friends will play Songs of the Season at St. Elias Brewing Co. in Soldotna today from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
* Hunger Hut Bar in Nikiski will have live music with the Mabrey Brothers Friday.
* The Free Beer Band plays tonight at Kenai Joe's at 8 p.m.
* Veronica's in Old Town Kenai will have an open mic Friday at 6:30 p.m. and live music by Kelsey Shields Saturday at 6:30 p.m.
* The Funky Monkey Cafe in Kenai has a song circle from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesdays and live music Saturdays from 6 to 8 p.m.
* Odie's Deli on the Sterling Highway in Soldotna has live music on Saturday from 6 to 9 p.m.
* AmVets Post No. 4 in the Red Diamond Center holds blind draw darts at 7 p.m. Wednesdays; Texas Hold 'em at 7 p.m. Fridays and 4 p.m. Sundays; and open house and dinner at 6 p.m. and karaoke with Mary and Jack at 8 p.m. Saturdays.
* The Bow bar in Kenai has free Texas Hold 'em at 7 p.m. Tuesday; live music Thursday through Saturday from 10:30 p.m. to 3:30 a.m.; and karaoke Sunday starting at 9 p.m..
* Hooligans Saloon in Soldotna has poker Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 5:30 p.m. and live music Thursday, Friday Saturday and Sunday nights.
* The Duck Inn on Kalifornsky Beach Road has karaoke at 9 p.m. Thursdays through Saturdays.
* The Riverside House in Soldotna hosts the After 10 party Fridays and Saturdays with Rock Star DJ Service and dancing until 5 a.m. On Saturdays starting at 6 p.m. there is a free Poker Night with Texas Hold 'em Tournaments hosted by Kenai Peninsula Poker Association.
* The 406 in Kenai has karaoke with Steve and Debbie at 9 p.m. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
* Mugz Coffee Lounge in Soldotna's The Blazy Mall has music by Robb Justice and Friends from 6 to 9 p.m. Mondays.
* Mykel's Restaurant in Soldotna has music by Bob Ramponi on Fridays and Saturdays from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
* Call Orca Theaters at 262-7003 for listings and times.
* Call Kambe Cinemas at 283-4554 for listings and times.
* The Pratt Museum in Homer is open from noon to 5 p.m., Tuesday's through Sundays. Admission is free on Wednesdays. Visit www.prattmuseum.org.
Submissions may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is 5 p.m. Mondays.
Peninsula Clarion © 2015. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us