· The Clam Shell in Clam Gulch will have a jam session at 9 p.m. Sunday.
· The Duck Inn in Soldotna will throw a New Year’s Eve party on at 8 p.m. Sunday with karaoke, gelatin shots and prize-filled balloons.
· The .406 Bar at the Kenai Spur Lodge in Kenai offers a New Year’s Eve special of two prime rib dinners and a room for $100, or just a prime rib dinner for $18.95. There will be karaoke in the bar with Steve Holloway from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
· Hooligans will throw a “3-Day Bender” on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights with live music by 9Spine.
· The Vagabond in Kenai will have Mark LaBrelle performing country-rock music at 9 p.m.
· The Maverick in Soldotna will have the Free Beer Band performing at 8 p.m. Sunday. There will be a champagne toast at midnight.
· Moosequito’s in Sterling is throwing a New Year’s Eve party, starting with a comedy show by Lulu Small at 9 p.m. A plasma TV will be raffled.
· The Place in Kenai is hosting a rock and roll show at 9 p.m. Sunday, featuring the Love Puppets from Anchorage.
Riverside in Soldotna will have a champagne toast at midnight Sunday.
· Veronica’s will feature Keeley Boyle and Nelson Kemps performing rock and originals from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Sunday.
© 2017. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us