* Peninsula Artists in Motion and the LeeShore Center will hold a New Year's Eve soiree fundraiser Friday at the Kenai Armory with food, music, dancing, a no-host bar, Monte Cristo games, a silent auction, champagne toast and door prizes. Tickets are $60 or $110 for a couple.
* A New Year's Eve concert featuring Manafest and Chris Wilson will be held from 8 p.m. to midnight Friday at Peninsula Grace Youth Center and Auditorium on K-Beach Road. Tickets are $15 in advance or $20 at the door, available in advance online at www.centertix.net, or at King's Treasures in Kenai and at the youth center. For more information, visit manafest.net or facebook/chriswilsonrock.
* A New Year's Eve party will be held at Arctic Records at Studio986 in Kenai from 9 p.m. Friday to 2 a.m. Saturday with live music and dancing. The studio is located on the Spur Highway between Katina's and Sharps Billiards. Admission is $7 at the door.
* A New Year's Eve Party, non-alcoholic pow wow boogie will be held Friday from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. at the Funky Monkey in Kenai. There will be a live music jam, potluck and games to share. For more information call Paul at 262-9008.
* Kaladi Brother's on the Sterling Highway has photography by Amy Warfle as artist of the month for December.
* The MUGZ coffee shop in the Blazy Mall has a photography show by Genevieve Klebba. The show, titled "Passage of Time in Black and White
and Red" will be on display through December and into January.
* Odie's Deli on the Sterling Highway in Soldotna display art by Kenai Photography Guild for the month of December.
* Art Works in Soldotna has an exhibit of pastels on paper by K.N. Goodrich on display through December.
* The Gary L. Freeburg Gallery at Kenai Peninsula College has artwork by Wanda Seamster on display through Dec. 10.
* Kaladi Brothers on Kobuk Street in Soldotna has work by Heather Elder and Erika Zumwalt on display through December.
* The Kenai Fine Arts Center in Old Town Kenai has its annual winter silent auction on display through December.
* The Kenai Visitors and Cultural Center will have "PAINt," an exhibition of Alaska paintings curated by Don Decker, on display this winter.
* The Funky Money in Kenai will the works of photographer Mark Pierson on display through the end of the month.
* Artists Without Borders has an exhibit at the 4-D Interiors Building in Soldotna for December.
* Celia Cash and Laura Faeo have an exhibit at the Funky Monkey in Kenai through the end of the month.
* Mike Morgan and Friends will play Songs of the Season at the Funky Monkey Restaurant in the C Plaza in Kenai on Saturday from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
* Hunger Hut Bar in Nikiski will have live music with the Soup's Blues Band Friday starting at 9 p.m.
* Veronica's in Old Town Kenai will have an open mic Friday at 6:30 p.m. and live music by Kelsey Shields Saturday at 6:30 p.m.
* St. Elias Brewing Company has live music by Conway Seavey tonight from 6 to 8 p.m.
* The Funky Monkey Cafe in Kenai has a song circle from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesdays and live music Saturdays from 6 to 8 p.m.
* Odie's Deli on the Sterling Highway in Soldotna has live music on Saturday from 6 to 9 p.m.
* AmVets Post No. 4 in the Red Diamond Center holds blind draw darts at 7 p.m. Wednesdays; Texas Hold 'em at 7 p.m. Fridays and 4 p.m. Sundays; and open house and dinner at 6 p.m. and karaoke with Mary and Jack at 8 p.m. Saturdays.
* The Bow bar in Kenai has free Texas Hold 'em at 7 p.m. Tuesday; live music Thursday through Saturday from 10:30 p.m. to 3:30 .m.; and karaoke Sunday starting at 9 p.m..
* Hooligans Saloon in Soldotna has poker Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 5:30 p.m. and live music Thursday, Friday Saturday and Sunday nights.
* The Duck Inn on Kalifornsky Beach Road has karaoke at 9 p.m. Thursdays through Saturdays.
* The Riverside House in Soldotna hosts the After 10 party Fridays and Saturdays with Rock Star DJ Service and dancing until 5 a.m. On Saturdays starting at 6 p.m. there is a free Poker Night with Texas Hold 'em Tournaments hosted by Kenai Peninsula Poker Association.
* The 406 in Kenai has karaoke with Steve and Debbie at 9 p.m. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
* Mugz Coffee Lounge in Soldotna's The Blazy Mall has music by Robb Justice and Friends from 6 to 9 p.m. Mondays.
* Mykel's Restaurant in Soldotna has music by Bob Ramponi on Fridays and Saturdays from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
* Call Orca Theaters at 262-7003 for listings and times.
* Call Kambe Cinemas at 283-4554 for listings and times.
* The Pratt Museum in Homer is open from noon to 5 p.m., Tuesday's through Sundays. Admission is free on Wednesdays. For more information, visit www.prattmuseum.org.
Submissions may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is 5 p.m. Mondays.
Peninsula Clarion ©2013. All Rights Reserved.